Thread: Downloading New Versions Of Kazaa Lite

I have had to download this system 4 time in the last year due to harddrive failures, new operating system upgrades and new computers. Once, i got it right.

The version I downloaded most recently is different in some small ways to the last one I had. It shows up on the search page and in traffic. The version I liked had search traffic info above the task bar and offered different options in traffic.

I read the FAQ about downloading a new over an old and tried to follow the instructions a couple of nights ago. I am not able to uninstall k-lite++.

I have uninstalled it every way I know how and done what the FAQ says; but it stays in the box somewhere and won't let me download a different version because when it gets to the exe it tells me k-lite++ is still running. Sure enough, I get to the weenie site that gave it to me last time and it downloads again and my traffic is still there, as is my shared folder, intact.

??????

Please read the following submission:

I am not terribly computer literate. I just know how to punch the basic buttons and read the FAQs and understand about half of what it means. I do not wish to be denigrated by some individuals impressed with their elan and sophistication with emoticons and on-screen graphics in reply. All I want is genuine help.

I would give it if the situation were reversed.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    try shutting it down manually with your task manager(control alt delete to bring it up), and then try to install

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Poolplayer34@6 December 2003 - 01:33
    try shutting it down manually with your task manager(control alt delete to bring it up), and then try to install
    as mentioned hold ctrl+alt+delete, then in the process window look for kpp.exe and klrun.exe, any of those you see stop process on then try the install