Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: S.w.a.t Is Bullshit

BANNED
    oh i didnt know usa citizens (or soldiers) were the ones that went up front in war.... why not? oh thats right....because they didnt.... it was latins, europeans and asians...... tsk tsk stop the flame wars against other countries

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Poster
    leanidas I know what fucked up stuff my Government has done I LIVE AMERICA! but you know what countries Government isnt fucked up. I'm just sick of all the U.S. bashing that goes on on this forum its like you think you and your country are superior to us or something and thats why I think your jealouse of American maybe its because we are one of the most powerful countries in the world or maybe it's somthing else who knows, anyways Im going to stop putting other countries down because I made my point.........

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Debaser
    I haven't really noticed any anti America goings on in the forum, I'm American too so I think I would've noticed it, I have seen alot of anti Bush stuff, but you'll get that anywhere

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    What makes me laugh is why the hell was the country that made the film put into discussion anyway?
    If you think it's bad film say that. I think most of you LOVE American films so WTF!!

I can't remember the last time there was a shitload of hoopla over the latest French film so STFU about what COUNTRY made the film nipshit.

By the way S.W.A.T. was a good movie. I wasn't looking for award winning material when I saw it.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mustangchang@7 December 2003 - 01:41
    leanidas I know what fucked up stuff my Government has done I LIVE AMERICA! but you know what countries Government isnt fucked up. I'm just sick of all the U.S. bashing that goes on on this forum its like you think you and your country are superior to us or something and thats why I think your jealouse of American maybe its because we are one of the most powerful countries in the world or maybe it's somthing else who knows, anyways Im going to stop putting other countries down because I made my point.........
    I think not every american is aware like you. You can see it talking with some in this forum. Plus France also did and still do fucked up & criminal things.

Let's make the revolution

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@7 December 2003 - 02:28
    What makes me laugh is why the hell was the country that made the film put into discussion anyway?
    If you think it's bad film say that. I think most of you LOVE American films so WTF!!

I can't remember the last time there was a shitload of hoopla over the latest French film so STFU about what COUNTRY made the film nipshit.

By the way S.W.A.T. was a good movie. I wasn't looking for award winning material when I saw it.
    I made a mistake saying "american movies" in my thread I should have said "Holliwood movies".
    The point is that holliwood film industry isn't independent from the politics. Holliwood Films which critize american policy are extremly rare.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    BANNED
    or banned

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@6 December 2003 - 11:32
    yeah swat sucked ass just like any other american movies i've seen...

i dunno why but i only like James Cameran's 97 "Titanic".....

that movie was good... decent...

all the others were shit
    wow ::clap clap:: we have a fag in the forums.

and Leo is just an French Pansy liek the rest who think American bashing makes him better. in the real world if Leo came to america he'd be shot the first step he took outside of the Airport. he must also be gay cuz the women over their have hairy arm pits.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Pitbul+7 December 2003 - 06:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 7 December 2003 - 06:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-james_bond_rulez@6 December 2003 - 11:32
    yeah swat sucked ass just like any other american movies i&#39;ve seen...

i dunno why but i only like James Cameran&#39;s 97 "Titanic".....

that movie was good... decent...

all the others were shit
    wow ::clap clap:: we have a fag in the forums.

and Leo is just an French Pansy liek the rest who think American bashing makes him better. in the real world if Leo came to america he&#39;d be shot the first step he took outside of the Airport. he must also be gay cuz the women over their have hairy arm pits. [/b][/quote]
    and Leo is just an French Pansy liek the rest who think American bashing makes him better
    Where did you see I criticized american people? I&#39;ve just critized holiwood film industry. That&#39;s all

in the real world if Leo came to america he&#39;d be shot the first step he took outside of the Airport
    That&#39;s more than probanle considering weapons are allowed there

he must also be gay cuz the women over their have hairy arm pits
    All the girlfriends I had didn&#39;t have hairy armpits. Maybe it&#39;s just you?, when you decided to have a walk during your holidays in the stranges parks of Paris during the night. You met a girl with a rocous brazilian accent named "Roberto" or something, and you made big love

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    come on now - stop knocking each others country to bits

I&#39;m sure you are ALL good people.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast