Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Embarising Moments

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by ghetto_gurl@14 December 2003 - 10:12
    u gotta lota stories
    I lived a funny life full of embaressing moments everyone does jus got to think what's your worst 1 .
    I got a bunch

2. Lounge   -   #32
    embarrissing moments

click here

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Most of my adult life I’ve been plagued with Kidney Stones. The doctors at the local hospital know me on sight. When they see me coming they head straight for the morphine, which is about the only thing that will reduce the pain. Over the years I’ve built up a resistance to the morphine so it usually takes 2 or 3 injections before I feel any relief. Also I’m supposed to drink lots of liquids and my doctor recommends beer because it passes through the body quickly. Needless to say, after 2 or 3 injections of morphine a person feels pretty damn good and a few beers sounds even better cause the morphine makes you dry in the mouth.

About 12 years ago I went to the hospital with a Kidney Stone. It took 3 injections before the pain subsided. I left the hospital with my wife and bought a 6-pack of beer. We walked up and down the street window shopping as I drink my beer. As I was finishing my 3rd beer, my wife wanted to go in and look at the new movies at a video shop. I stuck my 3 remaining beers in her purse and went in with her. I guess we had been in the shop for about 5 minutes or so when the need to relieve myself hit me hard. Those 3 beers were ready to exit and I was getting nervous cause there wasn’t a toilet in sight. I walked to the back of the shop looking for the toilet and found nothing. As I headed back to the front of the shop, my nervousness was turning to fear. I noticed stairs going up to a second floor so I headed in that direction. I slid my hand into my pocket and squeezed my member cause I couldn’t hold back the flood any longer. All the way up the stairs I kept thinking to myself, “Please let there be a toilet up there… Please let there be a toilet up there”.

Just my luck, there was No Toilet…BUT…I was the only person on the 2nd floor. I looked around for a trash can or even some plants but there was nothing. Finally in desperation I hid behind a life-size Batman poster and relieved myself on the floor. It was either that or in my pants. When I was finished I headed back down stairs and didn’t even look back.

I found my wife and told her I was ready to go but she wanted to look just a little more. While I waited on her I watched the stairs to make sure no one was going up. After a few minutes I ask her again if she was ready and she said almost. About that time a drop of liquid fell from the ceiling onto the video in front of my wife. As we looked up we found about 10-15 more drops forming on the ceiling. I immediately took my wife’s arm and said, “Come on lets go”. She pulled away and said, “No, I need to tell the owner that water is dripping from the ceiling”, and before I could do anything she was talking to the owner and telling him that there was a water leak.

I hid behind a video rack and watched as the owner looked up in disbelieve. He told my wife that there weren’t any water lines in the ceiling or on the 2nd floor and so he didn’t understand why there was liquid falling from the ceiling. He got a small bench and stood on it and then wiped a few of the drops from the ceiling onto his hand. First he smelled it and then he tasted it…when his fingers touched his tongue, I almost threw-up. I was coughing and gagging and just trying to find the door…I had to get out of there.

When my wife saw me leaving without her, she became suspicious immediately. The first thing she said to me when she came out was, “OK, what did you do Now?” I almost wish I hadn’t told her…she doesn’t have a good sense of humor like I do and I had bruises on my arms to prove it. She won’t window shop in town with me anymore either…I can’t figure out why???

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Damn man!!!

Did she end up buying something ??

5. Lounge   -   #35
    damn thor that's agood story oooo man !

6. Lounge   -   #36
    No she didn't buy or rent anything...in fact she never went back to the shop ever again.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by ghetto_gurl@14 December 2003 - 10:12
    u gotta lota stories
    u still aint tell us yours

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    showing my buddie this girl i thought was hott, only 2 find out she was my buddies girlfriend he punched me so hard in the arm.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    showing my buddie this girl i thought was hott, only 2 find out she was my buddies girlfriend he punched me so hard in the arm.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Chame1eon's Avatar Super Freak
    I don't have one of my own, but This is pretty funny
    I only licked you for the salt

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast