Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Embarising Moments

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    oh god ive had a bad life ok hall of shame 3or 4

1 day at camp 1 summer . the class decideed to go water hiking i go cuz lots of girls are goin , so were in the woods in this creek hiking im helping girls get up rocks and stuff, when finally we get to the end of the creek.
    there stands a huge waterfall we go playing in it , the concelor already told us not to go fully under the water cuz it's strong but, I didnt listen i be bold and go under,when all the sudden my trunks go rushing right off im there stand in my tighty whiteys and have to make a half mile walk back in my underwear and a bunch of girls on top of that

walking back 2 girls decided to stray off and climb this hill , they get a half way up and can't get down . the concelor won't go up cuz there cover in poison ivy ,my dumb ass was'nt listening just like the waterfall and go right up to get them i get both of them down safely but got pioson ivy rash for days the rest of time at camp with the fact that i had to walf back still in my underwear scratching my ass

my life suck a little to much embaressing moments

buju

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Money Fist's Avatar Che-Che get the yayo
    I lost my train ticket 2 seconds after i bought it
    at from the ticket box

i then bought another one
    (the guy in the ticket box was very confused)

3. Lounge   -   #23

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by neattairoski@10 December 2003 - 19:20
    When did the blonde lose her train ticket today?
    yesterday

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Money Fist's Avatar Che-Che get the yayo
    Originally posted by Wolfmight+11 December 2003 - 04:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wolfmight @ 11 December 2003 - 04:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-neattairoski@10 December 2003 - 19:20
    When did the blonde lose her train ticket today?
    yesterday [/b][/quote]

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by colt45joe@8 December 2003 - 20:15
    well, to all of you it may not seem that embarassing, but i was really embarrased....

well i was home alone, it was 2 pm, and i was doing nothing. somebody at the front door knocks, and so i get up and start walking to it. while i was walking towards it i started thinking how cool it would be if it was the girl i had a crush on, i was thinking bout how i woul be all smooth and stuff, well i open the door, and there she is. i basically freaked out, i made a really stupid suprised face, and i even stepped back and almost fell... well she asked if my mom was here, i said um, uh, no shes not, shes uh, um....(standing there just admiring her, kind of stared for a while ... back into reality) she not here.

she says ok, give her this please, and then shes gone. and thats my most embarrasing moment.

and now whenever i see her at school, we always kind of stare at each other.
    you should do more then just stare at each other. its time for your balls to drop but back to the topic...

7. Lounge   -   #27
    this isnt my most embarrissing moment but I was pretty embarrassed (only happend like 2 weeks ago)

I went to some party and I had had heaps to eat before and was feeling pretty sick then I had a fair bit to drink. I called my dad to see if he could give me a ride home he arrived and I jumped in the car and told him I was goin home early cos I felt majorly sick and he said okay just let me pull out of this street and I&#39;ll pull over by that park and you can vomit there. anyway we hadnt even got out of the driveway before I puked all in between my legs and on the floor and boy I had never puked so much in my life it was about 5 bursts of
    BLURGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; so my dad yelled at me to get out of the car and then I was in a daze before I fainted on the lawn I woke up in the car that smellt like ice cream and sour milk and beer half way home. Everyone saw it.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by _FuNgA_@12 December 2003 - 08:08
    this isnt my most embarrissing moment but I was pretty embarrassed (only happend like 2 weeks ago)

I went to some party and I had had heaps to eat before and was feeling pretty sick then I had a fair bit to drink. I called my dad to see if he could give me a ride home he arrived and I jumped in the car and told him I was goin home early cos I felt majorly sick and he said okay just let me pull out of this street and I&#39;ll pull over by that park and you can vomit there. anyway we hadnt even got out of the driveway before I puked all in between my legs and on the floor and boy I had never puked so much in my life it was about 5 bursts of
    BLURGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; so my dad yelled at me to get out of the car and then I was in a daze before I fainted on the lawn I woke up in the car that smellt like ice cream and sour milk and beer half way home. Everyone saw it.
    damn thats close to 1 of my times too

ok hears mine ,new years 1999-2000 its was about 1130 and i was in vermont
    my uncle owns his own tavern.
    So me and my other uncle decide to argue which tequila is best ,we had 3 dif types well jus as 12 comes close my friend suggest that we both take a shotof this stuff called knob creek its whiskey 100 proof 1 shot ended my night.
    I GET UP AND GO OUTSIDE TO FEEL the cool air so my stomach can calm down
    my aunt lives across the street
    i walk over there where mu cousin is having a party at too first every1 at the party wanted me to drink more ,but i said i can&#39;t so i go in the living room were my aunts new boyfriend ,came in town
    there sitting on the dinning room table was a big punch bowl full of weed ,her boyfriend said take as much as i want so i got like an ounce
    i go to the sofa and jus drop i sleep for like a half hour then my uncle tries to take me home
    my uncle plays in a band so all his stuff is in the back im drunk out my ass laying on his stuff he goes (boy u better not break anything nor puke on my shit) so right before we pull of i open the door and puke a river&#33;
    both my uncles jus look at me like im crazy then the whole way home is small back wood roads I made him go 15mph down those cuz every turn was jus tearing my stomach up so we get home
    i try to walk up the stairs i get to the shower and pass out im in there for a long time most the night.
    i wake up to a cold shower my ass still drunk goes downstairs butt naked next to the fire place and stood there naked in the wind.
    i finally make it back to bed when i go down stairs my uncle tells me i left a surprise in the toilet my other uncle goes boy get some paper towels and clean your puke up my uncle goe&#39;s no it&#39;s not puke&#33;
    he left a footlong turd in the toilet i crack up cuz i dont remeber taking no shit

9. Lounge   -   #29
    u gotta lota stories

10. Lounge   -   #30
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    My greatest moments:

I was playing a volleyball game for charity and I can&#39;t play for shit. I hit the ball properly once and I nailed myself in the face twice. This was for school and the school admin were videotaping it. Come the next day, they broadcast it all over school via some morning bulletin they had.

On a rainy day I had to stand in line to get on the bus to go home. I&#39;m in the middle of this long line that isn&#39;t moving and wanting to feel like I"m getting a little closer to the front, I stand on this tree trunk in front of me that I had neglected to notice was damp. I stand on it and fall flat on my ass in front of a good 30 people. I didn&#39;t notice if anyone was laughing. The guy next to me looked at me like I was some dumbass who couldn&#39;t even stand up straight.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast