Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Embarising Moments

post all your embarising moments here

2. Lounge   -   #2
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    You go first

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Yea!!

You first!@!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    ill go first wimps

ok 1 day i was climbing a tree ,when all the sudden i had to take a dump

i climb down but got half way when i feel my stomach drop

i try to make a jump for it by hanging from a branch but all the sudden from hanging like that made it worse

all the sudden boom right in my pants hanging from atree with white pants on

and had to run across the street to my house on a day everybodys on there porch chillin

now thats embaressing

5. Lounge   -   #5
    NoX's Avatar Poster
    lol ew...

Elisha Is My Wife, DONT TOUCH! (LP FAN - Fort Minor Sucks BTW) oh and forgot i use the alias NoX here.. lol

6. Lounge   -   #6
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    who's next to be brave or all yah just the shi..y ones

7. Lounge   -   #7
    well, to all of you it may not seem that embarassing, but i was really embarrased....

well i was home alone, it was 2 pm, and i was doing nothing. somebody at the front door knocks, and so i get up and start walking to it. while i was walking towards it i started thinking how cool it would be if it was the girl i had a crush on, i was thinking bout how i woul be all smooth and stuff, well i open the door, and there she is. i basically freaked out, i made a really stupid suprised face, and i even stepped back and almost fell... well she asked if my mom was here, i said um, uh, no shes not, shes uh, um....(standing there just admiring her, kind of stared for a while ... back into reality) she not here.

she says ok, give her this please, and then shes gone. and thats my most embarrasing moment.

and now whenever i see her at school, we always kind of stare at each other.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Had to take a dump really bad once few years ago when i went to middle school.
    One bathroom had all these guys.. i told myself,"ahh too crowded" and walked away in search for an empty bathroom.. when i got the the second bathroom there was like this guy making out with his girlfriend in there.. No, i'm not kidding (i saw 4 feet in the stall.. 2 were like cute girl shoes plus the perfume smell (ether it was a girl.. or a REALLY gay guy.. lol). Eh, so i took off in search for the 3rd bathroom that was like in the other building! Lucky as hell it was empty.. so i got to work and like all the sudden some punkass walks in, so i did the ol lift the feet off the ground and waited for him to leave... then finally i could go in peace.
    What an adventure that was.. my teacher thought i was goofin in the halls also! I just sorta ignored her and took the detention after instead of embarressment! (nice trade too )

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Well... I'm feeling a bit brave today... here goes...

A long time ago at my middle school... it was the first day of school... I think it was 1st period. I asked my teacher if I can go to the bathroom, he said no. But I REALLY had to go. So I waited and waited and waited, and as soon as the bell rang I started running! The nearest bathroom wasn't that close, how unlucky for me. I left my classroom, and ran to the bathroom, and RIGHT BEFORE I could pull my pants down.... BOOM!........ So I shit my pants at school, and was sent home, on the first day too.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    everybodies embarrasing moments have to do with taking a crap, lol

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast