Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone?

Tongue

there are too many trackers and too many irc channels , where is everyone hanging out these days?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    They're all on Reddit, complaining about RED's economy and the tracker ladder
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    You haven't heard of the new super duper secret tracker? Wow, I thought anyone in the know is a part of it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    And complaining for not having bonus points like OPS? What’s the ladder thing, the invite forums? The last time I checked there wasn’t any good trackers. Does reddit has an IRC or should I ask Ketchup? I’m planning to join IRC again

Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    You haven't heard of the new super duper secret tracker? Wow, I thought anyone in the know is a part of it.
    LOL. That’s old school or is true that there’s a new secret tracker? All of the secret clubs I knew are dead now unless you’re talking about those so-called wdma sites.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Hypothetically I just reported you to staff for having the affront to imply it actually even exists and they responded by banning your sorry ass, snitch. Hypothetically and you didn't hear that from me either.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    They didn't only ban me from there, they banned me from the entire Internets except FST. Something along the lines of that being the worst punishment they could think of.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I'm only on ScT v2, UK-Three, FourTN and FiveTWR, what's the new one?

Quote Originally Posted by L3tti View Post
    And complaining for not having bonus points like OPS?
    There's a reason OPS is seen as the smaller but friendlier alternative Apparently the queue on their interview channel is far shorter, too.

What’s the ladder thing, the invite forums? The last time I checked there wasn’t any good trackers.
    For a newcomer, getting into the trackers considered the best is a task that spans one year or more of buffering, farming uploads, waiting to meet account age requirements, and applying on recruitment threads. Plus the cream of the crop (PTP, BTN, HDBits) have very elusive recruitment, if any, and are happy the way they are. Apparently this frustrates a lot of people who can't or don't want to obtain the same files from FL.io or IPT for some reason

https://www.reveddit.com/v/trackers/..._trackers_are/

(Okay, that was probably a bad example.)

Does reddit has an IRC or should I ask Ketchup? I’m planning to join IRC again
    I found this. No idea if it's active or even operational.

irc.snoonet.org
    #trackers

those so-called wdma sites.
    Those have very... unique communities, but are crap when it comes to content. I've been invited to several, and ended up giving the accounts away.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Or just shitting on each other's opinions.

These days am just hanging out in the IRC for HappyFappy even though no one is really in there or talking. Isn't there a y general IRC to talk trackers or just hangout? I'd be interested in this.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ripcord View Post
    Or just shitting on each other's opinions.
    That's racist, have a downvote and read the rules on the sidebar.

These days am just hanging out in the IRC for HappyFappy even though no one is really in there or talking. Isn't there a y general IRC to talk trackers or just hangout? I'd be interested in this.
    If there's such a thing still, then it is either the one I posted above, or can be found at P2P-Network.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    That's racist, have a downvote and read the rules on the sidebar.
    does anyone evn read the sidebar. if yeah then most mods there do a bad job cos it is what is a giant cesspool of cow dung

:laugh:

If there's such a thing still, then it is either the one I posted above, or can be found at P2P-Network.
    I actually tried that address and couldn't connect :dunno:

So maybe it doesn't exist or thr client on my phone is just fucked up and won't connect

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast