Thread: Have No Fear..kazaalite Will Be Here

n00b
    OK..I guess KazaaLite aka KLite aka Kpp++ was shut down and updates wont be available...this is a terrible loss as it was one of the BEST clients I have seen in a long time. Its interafce was slick and easy to use without damn big flashy buttons...etc..NO Bullcrap..just good ol' straight faced manuvering.

Well as it saddens my heart to see the websites get shut down and the downloads no longer available....I Like many others will offer the last known full version of Kazaa Lite v2.43 on my website

The Archive

If there is a later version, and someone would care to share, please tell me and I shall post it for download.
    Also, if you've a link to a site featuring the client as well, please feel free to email me @ [email protected] and I will post the link underneath the download as backup.

ThankYou...And Long Live KazaaLite
    PS. PeerGaurdian is also available with a new Gaurding file improved myself. This should offer alot stronger protection than the current gaurding file, which may I say has grown rather skimpy...

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    there has been a few threads like this today. klk++2.43 is the latest version. you might also want to a a 'update pack' with the latest tools and klextensions in and make a self extractor

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    internet.news
    Originally posted by ArchiverOmega@6 December 2003 - 22:01
    OK..I guess KazaaLite aka KLite aka Kpp++ was shut down and updates wont be available...this is a terrible loss as it was one of the BEST clients I have seen in a long time. Its interafce was slick and easy to use without damn big flashy buttons...etc..NO Bullcrap..just good ol' straight faced manuvering.

Well as it saddens my heart to see the websites get shut down and the downloads no longer available....I Like many others will offer the last known full version of Kazaa Lite v2.43 on my website

The Archive

If there is a later version, and someone would care to share, please tell me and I shall post it for download.
    Also, if you've a link to a site featuring the client as well, please feel free to email me @ [email protected] and I will post the link underneath the download as backup.

PS. PeerGaurdian is also available with a new Gaurding file improved myself. This should offer alot stronger protection than the current gaurding file, which may I say has grown rather skimpy...
    Remember: Kazaa Lite K++ will never be shut down! I will offer it on new sites hehe... Fuck you RIAA! (just some thoughts, don't worry too moch...)

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    the riaa had nothing to do with this sherman the owner of kazza did it

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by ArchiverOmega@6 December 2003 - 13:01

The Archive

You site when down, to much data. Mine is still up "kppdate.kickme.to".

Just doing matinace. As you can see in the updates. Still need to apply a template i know.

Keep the filesharing alive.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Kunal@6 December 2003 - 22:04
    (...)you might also want to a a 'update pack' with the latest tools and klextensions in and make a self extractor
    Where can i get one ???

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    n00b
    Yes as of my posting Yahoo took my site offline temporarily beacuse I had exceeded my bandwidth allowance...BUT it comes back within the hour..so no fear..

Ive been doing backup sites for storage...soo..either way...Its Online

Backup storage site:
    Download KazaaLite 2.43 here

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by ArchiverOmega@6 December 2003 - 18:44
    Yes as of my posting Yahoo took my site offline temporarily beacuse I had exceeded my bandwidth allowance...BUT it comes back within the hour..so no fear..

Ive been doing backup sites for storage...soo..either way...Its Online

Backup storage site:
    Download KazaaLite 2.43 here
    Mind if i add a link on my site, for alternative mirrors?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    n00b
    Absolutely..Please Do
    As well shoot me some links by email and I'll add the mirrors to mine as well.

PS Does anyone know whom may have a copy of the KL source code...Im going to try and get a team together to work on it, for updates.

If anyone has already started please let me know, so I can help out.

Long Live KazaaLite....Peace out