How to share [NEW] music (Sharing edicts)
- When sharing new music… MAKE SURE IT WORKS before sharing it.
- BEFORE posting it, scan the file/music with an antivirus program.
- Fill out all of its detail bars to the best of your ability so that the file/music is easy to find.
- If you download share the file, unless it has ‘THE SCREECH’ (if your to anal still share it, but limit the uploads)
- If the file/music has ‘THE SCREECH’ in the middle of the song delete the F***ing thing (see tips).
People like quality. So, if you do not think it is good quality, do not share it!
A.) Whenever using a p2p program you are considered an F***ing Retard if you do not have an Antivirus Program installed, updated, and active.
B.) When saving new music to prevent ‘THE SCREECH’ DO NOT save it in *.mp3 format, SAVE IT in *.wma and/or *.wav format.
C.) Delete files that do not work, have ‘THE SCREECH’, are incomplete, and/or are of bad quality.