Thread: Strange Question

hi guys , i know im not much active over here but due to sum probs , newayz all of u intelligent guys out here , i wana ask a question ,

first prob is : well can i give my ip to a frnd of mine who can download frm me ?

second question is : can we connect to a particular user n wat r the requirements for it

waitin for replies frm u ppl , thankz

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    No, you won't be able to download from him from the IP, you would have to be on the same supernode or something like that.

No, you wont be able to connect to a certain user, same reason.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    If you and this other user want to exchange files and messsage each other while doing it you both before hand need to choose the same supernode to be on which you can check or change in tools/kazupernodes. Then of course knowing each others user name you can hook up that way. Theres no way to connect by search of user names or using your Ip addr. in klite.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    if we choose the same supernode , is there a way ?

well i have given him the si2dat links but he is unable to download frm me , is tht bcoz of ports or something , i m using klite 2.4 on port 2250 , dsl connection ,

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by harmoh123@6 December 2003 - 21:53
    if we choose the same supernode , is there a way ?

well i have given him the si2dat links but he is unable to download frm me , is tht bcoz of ports or something , i m using klite 2.4 on port 2250 , dsl connection ,
    I could walk you through how to do the supernode thing if you don't know how just pm me (at the top of this page next to "my controls"). You have 1 message. Its not hard to do me and another member done it a few days ago but just keep in mind its only a temporary solution you'll have to do this every time to connect when jumping nodes etc.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    it didnt wrked sir