Thread: Going Insane!

if more than one user on desired file. I have read every FAQ - tweaked around with the installments but no

It seems I can only upload from one user/file at the time. I use KazaaLite ++ and I just upgraded. The old version worked fine. Do I need to downgrade?

I have DSL and the uploads are fairly fast, the download-rate stinks for reason mentioned above.

Any suggestions?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Am I really the only one this is happening to?

Where the fuck is the problem, now downloading fine from one user at 30 while same user is uploading from me at 28 - and he has 2 users on that file but I can't get connected to more than one at a time. *bangs head against desk*

Geeks out there, gimme some clue to where to look for the prob!!! I'm a friggin' female in distress here ya hear

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by Starbright@7 December 2003 - 15:44
    Am I really the only one this is happening to?

Where the fuck is the problem, now downloading fine from one user at 30 while same user is uploading from me at 28 - and he has 2 users on that file but I can't get connected to more than one at a time. *bangs head against desk*

Geeks out there, gimme some clue to where to look for the prob!!! I'm a friggin' female in distress here ya hear
    Hope it helps, these are a few suggestions:

After you have started downloading a file, do a search again with auto search / or manually for several cycles, this will add users to your download.

Either use the accelerator / or right click/find more sources everyfew minutes to add users.

If you feel like your not getting enough speed/users try jumping supernodes( or better yet localize your nodes and try till you get what u can except.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    It's when there's 2 users.... it keeps connecting but nothing happens it connects and connects and connects..... prmises promises promises ...I think I'll have to downgrade *sigh*

If I'm a supernode myself will that help? I'm on 24/7 anyway.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by Starbright@7 December 2003 - 17:40
    It's when there's 2 users.... it keeps connecting but nothing happens it connects and connects and connects..... prmises promises promises ...I think I'll have to downgrade *sigh*

If I'm a supernode myself will that help? I'm on 24/7 anyway.
    No being a supernode yourself won't let you download faster.

Go to Tools at the top right of your klite page, then click kazupernodes, in bottom left of screen third button from left click and it will localize your nodes. when that stops then click second button from left bottom of screen to check status of each node. When that stops Respo.. top center this will check response. Stay away from the red icons, choose a green thats close to where you live (state) and a supernodes with a low #. double click it. That Ip & port will apeer in the "New Supernode IPort window right of screen. Now the Icon to the bottom right of that window with the yellow K in blue circle click it to change your supernode to what you have chosen. Klite will unconnect and reconnect its self. If the circle is green (or lellow as far as that goes) your in good shape x out and try researching again for your partial downloads. If the circle is red and sometimes that happens you have to start again till you get it right. Hope it helps.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Yep! Changing to appropriate supernod helped bunches. Thanks!