Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a good 0day invite with decent RSS :)

etrade's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    Hi guys!
    Looking for a good 0day invite with decent RSS

appreciate your help.
    Thanks,

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IPT's RSS feed has torrents so it's decent enough, I guess. Note that if you're interested on autosnatching, this is a suboptimal method and you should look at autobrr and IRC announce channels.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    etrade's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    Thanks you are right! I have it but it's sometimes doesn't contain things in 1080p or 2160p thats why I'm looking for another one

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    IPT makes up the (or at least my) Top 3 of general trackers along with TL and FL, so you could try one of those two. FL has closed invites for three months and counting, but TL opens signups fairly often.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    IPT makes up the (or at least my) Top 3 of general trackers along with TL and FL, so you could try one of those two. FL has closed invites for three months and counting, but TL opens signups fairly often.
    Thanks! I'm having hard time to setup IPT with AutoBRR :>

What is FL full name?

And any other trackers you recommend except those 3 ?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade View Post
    What is FL full name?
    FileList.io. Invites finally reopened just some days ago, but are now much harder to obtain.

And any other trackers you recommend except those 3 ?
    TorrentBytes, RevolutionTT, AlphaRatio, PreToMe, Zamunda, nCore, Linkomanija. And let's not forget the almighty RuTracker... with that said, I don't know what their RSS support is like and most importantly, I think having accounts on two of the aforementioned Top 3 should already fulfill all regular needs.

IPT, TorrentDay, Speed.cd and SceneTime are all owned by the same sysop and the first is the biggest and best of them, so don't bother with the rest (and don't give them money in either case).

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    I would have had 2 invites for FileList. However, they just announced a new way concerning invites:
    "As you are well aware, we faced situations of abuse regarding our invite system that affected the integrity and safety of our community. Immediate action was taken and we paused the Sign-Ups, but further changes were also necessary.

We want to emphasize that these price changes have been made with one single purpose: to prevent the abuses that have occurred. At the same time, we want these changes to reflect the importance of these benefits, the essential role they play in the community, and the responsibility with which they should be used.

Starting today:

GiftBoxes will no longer contain VIPs and invites;
    The 30-day VIP package from the shop will no longer be available for purchase;
    The invitation from the shop, which can be used regardless of the class, will be priced at 30,000 FLC;
    The Donate page undergoes its first changes in 16 years;

To reward your loyalty and constant support, we will introduce a series of special promotions and discounts 2 times a year."
    And you need VIP to be able to create an invite key but they disabled buying VIP with points. Now I would need to donate to be able to use the invite codes.

Sad but still better then loosing the tracker (they almost stopped the project but didn't because of the outcry of the community)

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewegter View Post
    you need VIP to be able to create an invite key but they disabled buying VIP with points. Now I would need to donate to be able to use the invite codes.
    You can still buy single invites and permanent VIP from the shop, but they cost 30,000 and 100,000 coins respectively... huge numbers, even at the maximum possible earning rate. Sucky, but I understand their decision.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    for me it shows this:
    flvip.jpg

But it does not matter if 3k or 30k, its just not available for me, only the 100k option. But I am not active there, only seeding a few torrents to stay stable, so the 100k are way too much. Maybe I will have it 10 years^^

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewegter View Post
    only seeding a few torrents to stay stable, so the 100k are way too much.
    Same. I only grab what I want, I'm not interested on downloading and seeding a few terabytes to get a reward for it two years down the road.

Fortunately all but one of the people I have invited throughout the years have taken good care of their accounts, and I hope they'll continue to

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast