Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Doom 3

Twist3r
    Originally posted by Pitbul+8 December 2003 - 05:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 8 December 2003 - 05:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@7 December 2003 - 16:54
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mad Cat
    @7 December 2003 - 14:19
    They&#39;ll have ruined it (ie Xbox release).

shut the hell up you fuckin fanboy
    no fuck you hes right. just look at Deus Ex Invisible War if they had kept it on PC only they could have added way more content and better optimization for PC. same with Halo. all cuz of the Gay-Box and Microsoft as usual. anything they touch with their products turns to shit, maybe if they concetraited on OS&#39;s alone and making them safer with less Security holes they might be a decent company. [/b][/quote]
    thats your opinion, i think it will will be awsome on xbox

2. Games   -   #22
    Originally posted by Pitbul+8 December 2003 - 04:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 8 December 2003 - 04:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@7 December 2003 - 16:54
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mad Cat
    @7 December 2003 - 14:19
    They&#39;ll have ruined it (ie Xbox release).

shut the hell up you fuckin fanboy
    no fuck you hes right. just look at Deus Ex Invisible War if they had kept it on PC only they could have added way more content and better optimization for PC. same with Halo. all cuz of the Gay-Box and Microsoft as usual. anything they touch with their products turns to shit, maybe if they concetraited on OS&#39;s alone and making them safer with less Security holes they might be a decent company. [/b][/quote]
    say w/e the fuck you want either way its wrong... dotn fucking bitch about not having a good enough computer to play a game when you could fucking play it on a console and it is the same for everyone

3. Games   -   #23
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    That game is so kickass.. they totally spook you just like silent hill.. or better even.

4. Games   -   #24
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@8 December 2003 - 20:41
    That game is so kickass.. they totally spook you just like silent hill.. or better even.
    the trailer thing from doom3.com even freaked me out. that is some crazy nightmare of a game

5. Games   -   #25
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+9 December 2003 - 04:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power &#064; 9 December 2003 - 04:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wolfmight@8 December 2003 - 20:41
    the trailer thing from doom3.com even freaked me out. that is some crazy nightmare of a game [/b][/quote]
    Wait till you play the Alpha

BTW abu, i remember on some site they were saying that you have to modify something in the config if you have an ATI card.

I cant remember what it was.

Also, try deleting the config file so it regenerates one for you.

Oh yeah if you want ill record some of the game while im playing it with fraps and upload it somewhere.

6. Games   -   #26
    Originally posted by neattairoski+9 December 2003 - 01:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neattairoski @ 9 December 2003 - 01:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@9 December 2003 - 04:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wolfmight
    @8 December 2003 - 20:41

the trailer thing from doom3.com even freaked me out. that is some crazy nightmare of a game
    Wait till you play the Alpha

BTW abu, i remember on some site they were saying that you have to modify something in the config if you have an ATI card.

I cant remember what it was.

Also, try deleting the config file so it regenerates one for you.

Oh yeah if you want ill record some of the game while im playing it with fraps and upload it somewhere. [/b][/quote]
    ok. that would be nice. uploade where?

7. Games   -   #27
    I dont know ill figure it out

Im not at home at the moment but i will be in around 4 hours or so.

I already recorded some a while ago and upped it to tripod but its gone now

Ill be really suprised if the final version is going to look better than the Alpha because its just so awsome with the bump mapping and the cool lighting.

8. Games   -   #28
    Originally posted by neattairoski@9 December 2003 - 02:00
    I dont know ill figure it out

Im not at home at the moment but i will be in around 4 hours or so.

I already recorded some a while ago and upped it to tripod but its gone now

Ill be really suprised if the final version is going to look better than the Alpha because its just so awsome with the bump mapping and the cool lighting.
    sweet. keep me posted. pm me when u get it ready. thanks a lot man

9. Games   -   #29
    Hey guys, i uploaded an AVi of me playing doom 3 Alpha with fraps.

The quality isnt very good but i wanted to keep it small for the 56k users and plus tripod have a filesize limit and i had to zip it just to cut that few extra kb out.

http://3dfluid1.tripod.com/Doom3A.zip

Its pretty cool. Runs a bit crap but thats just how my pc plays it.

EDIT BTW, right click and save [MUMBLE]fkn tripod[/MUMBLE]

10. Games   -   #30
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    edit:
    Deleted

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast