Thread: Help With Norton Internet Security

I use to have Zone Alarm and ZA let me block internet access to any program trying to access the internet. ZA also had the ability to go in and remove or change the program that you allowed or denied

Example i could go in to ZA and remove kazaalite from the list of programs that requested to access the internet, then the next time i opened kazaalite ZA would then ask me again if i allowed Kazaa to access.

Norton does the same thing when it comes to giving you the option to allow or deny access. but i let a progam access that i did not want to access, and now i cant find where to go and remove that program from Nortons settings, so i can deny it from accessing.

Where can i go in Norton Internet Security Pro and remove a program that has been mistakenly given access to the internet? i cant find it

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Configure "Personal Firewall" and choose "Program Control" tab. Highlight and remove program.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by rowdy@7 December 2003 - 10:49
    Configure "Personal Firewall" and choose "Program Control" tab. Highlight and remove program.
    Thats it thats rowdy thanks .. , i didnt even think to click on that tab, i was looking in Options