Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Left Speaker Not Working!?!?!?!

skelley521's Avatar puter ghost
    Originally posted by xbballplaya223x@7 December 2003 - 20:44
    anymore more help please
    Well, if you have checked all possible wiring and made sure all connections are good the only other thing would to borrow a friends set of speakers and try them out. Don't forget to check to see if someone messed with the balance as 4play mentioned. Check the balance on "all" possible players that are installed on your system.
    Also check to see that you have the most current drivers for your sound card.
    You could try to remove it from device manager and re-install it.
    If none of the above work, I would suggest a new sound card.
    If it is an on-board type, you will have to disable it in your BIOS and install a PCI one.

Hope this helps,
    Steve

Edit:sp

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Originally posted by I.am@8 December 2003 - 09:21

Really, there is nothing much more you can troubleshoot unless you have it in front of you. So try each one's reply.
    Thanks for giving him another support.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Originally posted by I.am@8 December 2003 - 09:21
    Really, there is nothing much more you can troubleshoot unless you have it in front of you. So try each one's reply.
    Thanks for giving him another support. You're patient.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Originally posted by camille+7 December 2003 - 21:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (camille @ 7 December 2003 - 21:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-I.am@8 December 2003 - 09:21

Really, there is nothing much more you can troubleshoot unless you have it in front of you. So try each one&#39;s reply.
    Thanks for giving him another support. [/b][/quote]
    What are you implying here?
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Originally posted by I.am@8 December 2003 - 09:33
    You&#39;re very supportive.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Originally posted by camille+7 December 2003 - 21:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (camille @ 7 December 2003 - 21:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-I.am@8 December 2003 - 09:33
    You&#39;re very supportive. [/b][/quote]
    Supportive of what? If you have to say something stop making pointless posts. Unless you add some words to what you want to say, you will be ignored.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Originally posted by I.am@8 December 2003 - 10:11

Supportive of what? If you have to say something stop making pointless posts. Unless you add some words to what you want to say, you will be ignored.
    You didn&#39;t get me, do you? Ok I&#39;ll make it clearer. What I mean you&#39;re so helpful to this guy. What&#39;s your problem man?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Originally posted by camille@7 December 2003 - 22:16

You didn&#39;t get me, do you? Ok I&#39;ll make it clearer. What I mean you&#39;re so helpful to this guy. What&#39;s your problem man?
    Your post sounded more sarcastic. If it wasnt then I take my words back.

I didn&#39;t say anything new that hasn&#39;t been said before. The reason I posted was because even after so many replies it wasnt working for him. That is usually when i post. I don&#39;t think my reply was some dramatic answer which gave an edge to the solution.
    This is why the apprehensions came up.

Thanks for clearing it.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Originally posted by I.am@8 December 2003 - 10:32

Thanks for clearing it.
    The problem with you, jumped into conclusion. So it&#39;s now clear to you and hope this will be over.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    plug in a pair of headphones in the jack your soundcard or mobo to at least rule out whether or not its the speakers or soundcard, borrow a set of speakers if needed. if they work i would say your speaker is blown or wire broken. wiggle the lead whilst playing some music and try pulling the plug out slightly. if the headphones have the same prob with it only coming out of one ear then try updating the driver for your sound, if that dont fix it get a new s/card or speakers.

edit.............and this should be in hardware

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast