Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K++ Source For Download!

internet.news
    Ok, here is the Source Code for all the developers who want to develop it:

RIAA, you can kiss my ass for this (just some thoughts):

Download the Source Code: KPP202SRC.ZIP

Please, try to develop it - it is the assembler version.

And if you have any contacts to Sharman employees - e.g. your best friend? -
    get the original Source Code and change it. Have the courage! I know you are risking much, but fuck: have the courage - everyone can change things.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Why bother posting this, when we are aware that this source is readily available for download already? Besides, this is version 2.0.2.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    If your good enough to edit that source code you might as well just make a new program!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    This can be the beginning to something great.

Internet.news, I think you need to start try to update it so that it is close to the equivelent to the kazaa we are currently using. I think you will then start getting the followers to expand it to the best k-lite ever. Until then, unfortunatly, people may see this as a large step backwards (2.0.2), even though this opens up so many doors.

Good luck, I am VERY eager to see where this takes us.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Cool, thanks i take a look at this.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    hmz i'm having a dčja vu over here.. damn this is old news.. it must have been January of February this year that the source was released by Random Nut.. so it was already out there.. btw i hope you know this is for a loader (k++ and not kazaa itself) and that this is outdated.. the source of KLR is much more interresting

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    As mentioned you can get the source code on Random Nut's site. He released it around the time he said he was stopping work on K++.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by SeK612@8 December 2003 - 15:39
    As mentioned you can get the source code on Random Nut's site. He released it around the time he said he was stopping work on K++.
    Can you give me the link to that website?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by Explosive+8 December 2003 - 23:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Explosive @ 8 December 2003 - 23:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SeK612@8 December 2003 - 15:39
    As mentioned you can get the source code on Random Nut&#39;s site. He released it around the time he said he was stopping work on K++.
    Can you give me the link to that website? [/b][/quote]
    http://www.geocities.com/rndkpp/

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    Thanks, I can&#39;t program, but its always nice to have, so you can say "The Code Of KaZaA Is Leaked&#33;"

Man, Sharman can go fuck their mum&#33;

Edit: And if someone has the code of KaZaA Lite K++ 2.4.3 I&#39;m pretty sure that leaking it like internet.news did to 2.0.2 too is a great way to find new ways to keep KaZaA Lite K++ alive&#33; B)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast