Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Am Getting Fat

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster

2. Lounge   -   #22
    I pretty much agree with what ozbabe says. When you're trying to lose fats, eating right is just as important as exercising. You may eat whatever you like, in moderation, when you have reached your target weight. However, that's not to say that you should lay off all the things you like for the next several months!

The key to losing fats, and keeping it off, is to keep to a healthy lifestyle which is sustainable. That means allowing yourself regular treats. 2 years ago, I lost about 15kg in 6 months eating right, exercising moderately 3 times a week, and going for a good sushi buffet every weekend.

Now I can eat what I want in moderate amounts, and exercise a little just to maintain the weight and cardio fitness.

Weight training can be useful when you're trying to lose fats. Be sure to use light weights and go for a high number of sets and repetitions with each exercise to get a cardio workout. You would also gain a little muscle mass and tone which is good, because muscle helps you burn the calories which you consume in your meals.

Last of all, don't get discouraged! Good luck!

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Eat lots of grains, fresh vegatables and legumes and less meat.
    Ofcourse no more Mickey DeeZ and pizza. Aerobics is good and easy on excersice bikes.
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

4. Lounge   -   #24
    I dont understand when ppl want to loose weight, they dont want to do the obvious thing wich is, exercise.

They always look for some diet wich is easy.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    thanks every1 for helping me!!!
    and from now on i will try my best!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123