Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Look At This! What's Up With That?

backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    did u try instaling the older graphic drivers again?

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    I had the same problem guys but I have XP and 98SE so I just run it on 98SE now it works great on that but on XP it goes all weird, one sugestion that I never tried might be 2 try changing ur KaZaA Skin? Just a thought. It is obviously sumthing 2 do with XP but u never no what might help. A good Registry healer/cleaner might help stabalise it 2.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    I opened my kazaa lite...same version...and that pic u have has a different Kazaa symbol in the upper left corner of the app.

Where did u get this copy from?

Try using classic windows and see if that helps.
    also, try uninstalling the whole app and cleaning the reg of all entries and then installing fresh.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by cfm@8 December 2003 - 02:24
    I am haveing my own problems with kazaa lite K++

Uploaded info is missing and one button is cut off my screen!!
    You need to go to the options section and untick that box where it says "Disable uploads to other users". Then other users will be able to upload from you again, and you will see what they are getting by looking at the bottom half of the screen.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    I've got exactly the same problem as the intial post. Tried the clean install but still the same problem. I think it happened when I did an Windows Update for XP and restarted without closing K++ first. I can live with it as everything works the same as before but it does look crap.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    I am betting that the guy with half a gig of HD space is not leaving enough diskspace. Try deleting some stuff, emptying your recycle bin, and restarting the program. If the program is still screwed, then reboot.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Poster
    i think its a trojan or virus installed in some versions of 2.4.3, anyone could of altered it and posted it for download. mine dont have any problems what so ever so im good

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    hybro
    you updated your display drivers.

roll them back, this fixes it.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Do a system restore back to the time before you updated drivers.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Did a System Restore before the Windows Update(check your installation history on the Windows Update website for the date)and did a fresh install of K++ and now everythings back to normal! Thanks for the help.

PS. Do not install the Nvidia Driver update if you have XP and K++.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast