Thread: Is There A List Of Chip Fitters In The Uk?

Damn, it's almost impossible for me to find someone to fit a Messiah mod chip in my PS2 where I live. I remember a few years back I found a large database kinda thing full of chip installers within the UK, but now I can't find it again. Any help!!?

2. Games   -   #2
    Just bumping this up in case someone can answer.

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by Ninjastyle@7 December 2003 - 23:05
    Damn, it's almost impossible for me to find someone to fit a Messiah mod chip in my PS2 where I live. I remember a few years back I found a large database kinda thing full of chip installers within the UK, but now I can't find it again. Any help!!?
    This site is fat. step by step guide on which version ur ps2 is and what chip u need 4 that version. also online order. SWEET.

www.chipworld.co.uk

4. Games   -   #4
    Thanks pal, I'll give it a go.

5. Games   -   #5
    Bah... no Messiah chips, and no installation service! I can't use the no-solder mod either because I have a v3 PS2.

6. Games   -   #6
    Buy the ad-mag and check in there. I bought my local rag and there were three dealers who either sold or fitted chips.......

7. Games   -   #7
    Good idea.. this is driving me nuts man, I can't find anyone to fit a chip. Something so simple that you'd think would be easy to sort out. Thanks anyway.