Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do People Get Moderated?

TheDave's Avatar n00b
    what was the thing with clockers sig?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Originally posted by TheDave@9 December 2003 - 00:40
    Apparently Clocker was unable to assemble an inspiring enough signature to merit display, so the Mods had to step in, regretfully, and remove his mundane offering.

He is getting old you know, sometimes people just find him wandering the different "worlds" looking dazed. He once PM'ed me that he was lost in "hardware world" and could I help return him to the lounge. I think, Lamsey, on more than one occasion has found him passed out in "bookworld" and covered the poor boy up with a cyberblanket.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. Lounge   -   #33
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by hobbes+8 December 2003 - 23:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 8 December 2003 - 23:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheDave@9 December 2003 - 00:40
    Apparently Clocker was unable to assemble an inspiring enough signature to merit display, so the Mods had to step in, regretfully, and remove his mundane offering.

He is getting old you know, sometimes people just find him wandering the different "worlds" looking dazed. He once PM&#39;ed me that he was lost in "hardware world" and could I help return him to the lounge. I think, Lamsey, on more than one occasion has found him passed out in "bookworld" and covered the poor boy up with a cyberblanket. [/b][/quote]
    really?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    No, not really.
    It is warmer up there.
    MagicNakor really appreciates the benefits of a roaring fire and keeps the hearth up there well stocked and tended.
    Occasionally one may drift into a deeper state of contemplation, easily mistaken by the young for sleep.
    This is sometimes accompanied by drooling.
    Not to worry.

As for my sig.
    Apparently, several board members came to the conclusion that my sig contained secret messages and complained to the mods. After vociferously ( there&#39;s a word for another thread, hobbes) defending my 12th Amendment right to display nonsensical, or potentially libelous, sigs, my beloved sig was unilaterally wiped clean.
    I am over it, and being the bigger man that I am, forgive the misguided souls at the root of the dispute.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Lounge   -   #35
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    how was this alleged stuff encoded?

6. Lounge   -   #36
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by clocker@9 December 2003 - 00:14
    No, not really.
    It is warmer up there.
    MagicNakor really appreciates the benefits of a roaring fire and keeps the hearth up there well stocked and tended.
    Occasionally one may drift into a deeper state of contemplation, easily mistaken by the young for sleep.
    This is sometimes accompanied by drooling.
    Not to worry.

As for my sig.
    Apparently, several board members came to the conclusion that my sig contained secret messages and complained to the mods. After vociferously ( there&#39;s a word for another thread, hobbes) defending my 12th Amendment right to display nonsensical, or potentially libelous, sigs, my beloved sig was unilaterally wiped clean.
    I am over it, and being the bigger man that I am, forgive the misguided souls at the root of the dispute.
    Clocker is it really safe to leave the lounge without a chaperon?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i dont even understand if theres bitching going on here

8. Lounge   -   #38
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by bigboab@8 December 2003 - 17:17

Yea, the denizens which inhabit the world beyond the Lounge are varied and fearsome, grasshopper, but a stout heart and a trail of breadcrumbs will see you back safely.

Oh, the stories I could tell....
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

9. Lounge   -   #39
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by clocker+9 December 2003 - 00:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 9 December 2003 - 00:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@8 December 2003 - 17:17

Yea, the denizens which inhabit the world beyond the Lounge are varied and fearsome, grasshopper, but a stout heart and a trail of breadcrumbs will see you back safely.

Oh, the stories I could tell.... [/b][/quote]
    Thanks Clocker. But as I have had no apple tonight I better leave it to the weekend. Breadcrumbs?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by TheDave@8 December 2003 - 23:18
    i dont even understand if theres bitching going on here
    You need to remember that clocker and bigboad both have the CRAFT.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast