Thread: Ok!

how would i get a --- or -----? i can't find it on a search.

as to the above pinned topic talking about ------, ------- & ------- the site is down

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Reading this topic gives no clue what you are asking for. Reading your previous topic gives some idea. Why dont you pm the person who responded to your thread. If you are lucky he might be happy to share it with you.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    quote 6. Posts that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites, and hacking sites are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.

the post did not contain any links. so why was it locked. if someone has one of those things that i think i can&#39;t say could you please pm me with it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    and if anyone would be so kind as to enlighten me about what i did wrong please do.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Flash777@8 December 2003 - 09:00
    how would i get a --- or -----? i can&#39;t find it on a search.

as to the above pinned topic talking about ------, ------- & ------- the site is down

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I dont think its illegal to say it, just to post it. and since no one knows what you said. no one can help you

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    You cannot ask directly for a serial number or license key. In your last thread the board member (MadDog-2000) who responded said he already has it. I dont know why he didnt ask you to pm but you can pm by pressing
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Flash777@8 December 2003 - 02:21
    and if anyone would be so kind as to enlighten me about what i did wrong please do.
    I sent you a pm pertaining to this a couple of hours ago. You did not thank me or even acknowledge that you got it. And now your in here acting like you dont have any sense.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    different thing

but thankyou

sorry if i didn&#39;t pm back but i was waiting for nero to download so i could check the thing you gave me

thanks again