Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Irc Help

Hey, i download wwe the stone cold truth from IRC but i cant get it to work, this isn't the first time ive downloaded something from IRC and cant get it to work, my main problem is that its a video in .tar format, its got 31 parts that need to be extracted, could someone explain to me how to do it.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    muchspl2
    http://www.rarlabs.com/download.htm

install and extract it
    click the lowest number file 000 or 001

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    i extracted the whole thing i clicked on part01 and it got to 79% and it gave me this error message:! F:\Documents and Settings\Bull.BULL-V1D9ACEURB\Desktop\New Folder (6)\WWE.Stone.Cold.Truth-NBS\wwe.stone.cold.truth-nbs.part24.rar: Packed data CRC failed in wwe.stone.cold.truth-nbs.mpg. The volume is corrupt

Then this message:
    ! CRC failed in wwe.stone.cold.truth-nbs.mpg. The file is corrupt
    I dont want to complain but this was 440mg and i'm on dialup it took me ages to get this. Please help

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    muchspl2
    it happens try again n a different bot besides who are you going to complain to

mailto:I_can't_get_my_pirated_software_to_work@complants

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    is it possibly to get someone to send me part 24 which seems to be the one corrupt instead of downloading the whole thing again

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    c'mon some one must have downloaded the stone cold truth i only need part24 if someone could just send it to me i could get it to work.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by muchspl2@8 December 2003 - 00:44
    mailto:I_can't_get_my_pirated_software_to_work@complants

@shoutman
    Well that sucks, try searching for the corrupted parts in K-Lite.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by shoutman@9 December 2003 - 01:24
    c'mon some one must have downloaded the stone cold truth i only need part24 if someone could just send it to me i could get it to work.
    notice this shit? nobody will send it to you, cause nobody has it. that's what I always complain about - that damn tar/rar format, one file broken, and here you go, you have to redownload. I once redownloaded an 800 mb file three times, because one of the rar archives had a crc error, just like in your case. my piece of advice - don't download the tar crap, search yourself a nice little channel on irc where people reencode those damn vcds to avi and share small files, then download the movie in avi format, normally it's like between 200 and 350 mbs (2 files, so altogether 400-700mb per movie), and even if it's corrupted, it doesn't matter, an avi can be fixed, but a tar/rar archive cannot.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    i downloaded a avi file. however, it wont play in win media player or real1. is there anything i can do. i tried getting a file from klite but none of them will d'load. someone heeeeelp!!

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by spmurph08080@8 December 2003 - 20:58
    i downloaded a avi file. however, it wont play in win media player or real1. is there anything i can do. i tried getting a file from klite but none of them will d'load. someone heeeeelp!!
    You might be missing codecs. Go to www.skynet4ever.tk and download the SLD Codec Pack Basic Version 1.5.3, then try playing it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast