Thread: Return Of The King

lord of the rings 3 has already screened in new zealand about a week ago, it could be available somewhere.
    does anyone know where i could find Moviestacker v1.0 or 2.0

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    muchspl2
    its listed in the tools @ kvcd.net are you could google for it

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Tonight in San Francisco, USA, they are showing it tonight. I sure hope someone someone from SF is able to get something from it.

muchspl2 u seen any copies of it out there yet?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    its coming out soon to theatre. It came out in new zealand first cuz they filmed it there!
    AMD Athlon 2500+
    512 RAM
    80GB Western Digital
    1.83 GHZ
    GYGABYTE ATI Radeon 9200 128MB

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by the302riddler@8 December 2003 - 19:30
    Tonight in San Francisco, USA, they are showing it tonight. I sure hope someone someone from SF is able to get something from it.

if u didn't c the 60 min report, all the screenings of movies now have security guards with uv goggles looking for someone with a camcorder

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+9 December 2003 - 13:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 9 December 2003 - 13:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-the302riddler@8 December 2003 - 19:30

if u didn&#39;t c the 60 min report, all the screenings of movies now have security guards with uv goggles looking for someone with a camcorder [/b][/quote]
    lol imagien beign a security guard for 220 minute to stand there for LOTR

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Adster+8 December 2003 - 22:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster @ 8 December 2003 - 22:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@9 December 2003 - 13:22
    <!--QuoteBegin-the302riddler
    @8 December 2003 - 19:30

if u didn&#39;t c the 60 min report, all the screenings of movies now have security guards with uv goggles looking for someone with a camcorder
    lol imagien beign a security guard for 220 minute to stand there for LOTR [/b][/quote]
    i think its only when the movie starts

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    that guard should be supplied with a chair but if he wasnt curse them.

220min god damn

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    guards with UV goggles huh, god damn&#33; Ok, I guess that is out of the picture. So I guess we are now relying on someone who helped produce the movie to leak a screener.

I guess in the end, I will be waiting till the 17th to watch it in the theaters.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Debaser
    Guards with UV cameras? Whats the point of that? So what if they stop people from getting it the day it comes out, they&#39;re not going to stop somebody from getting it the second day.