Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Shareaza

Well I tried shadows client and what a piece of shit that is. I'll stick with shareaza, but don't take my word for it, try it yourself.

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Hi m8s

I have not used an edonkey client yet, non a Gnutella one either. I use KL++ and Bittorrent (Shadow's) and have to say that both are nice and in both you find files that max your connection and others that are slow too.

I have a question for all you here:

I am getting into the edonkey network because I need a file that is available there (I get the link in a forum) and I have look for it in bittorrent and kazaa lite without luck. Do you think that Shareaza is the best client to go for at the momment? Or are other clients that can give me better speeds (I know that it is going to be the same network at the end, but Kazaa Lite is hae been a great difference compared to other fasttrack clients that do not have the Speed Accelerator capabilities found in K++.

Thanks a lot.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Poster
    Well, i would suggest shareaza, as you could get the file from 3 networks (eDonkey2000, Gnutella, Gnutella2) instead of just 1. but, i find that emule also uses up less memory sometimes. So i would say try it out in Shareaza, but be forwarned... edonkey has huge queues!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234