Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Downloaded Gta Vice City......

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I just downloaded GTA Vice City from suprnova.org and I am totaly clueless what to do. The readme said this:

Just extract the archives and burn the .cue file with your favorite cd recording software. Then copy the crack from cd2 to instalation directory and enjoy!

I don't know how to do any of that. What do I do? Please help!

2. Games   -   #2
    McNutter's Avatar Poster
    Bloody software pirates everywhere these days I hope the authorities track you down and take you to the cleaners. Just buy the game you thief - it's cheap as chips. No one here supports piracy so fook off
    :: Epson Perfection 3490 Photo :: Epson Stylus Photo R220 ::
    :: AquaMark3 155,141 :: 3DMark 2001 48,519 :: 3DMark 2006 6,634 ::

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by McNutter@8 December 2003 - 18:54
    Bloody software pirates everywhere these days I hope the authorities track you down and take you to the cleaners. Just buy the game you thief - it's cheap as chips. No one here supports piracy so fook off
    I asked for help not your shitty remarks

4. Games   -   #4
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by McNutter@8 December 2003 - 18:54
    Ignore him, if he doesnt want to talk about file sharing he shouldn't be here

open the first archive with winzip

extract the files (something like GTA1.bin and GTA1.cue) from each folder (CD 1 and 2

Open up nero, click, file>Burn image, search for your cd directory, click the .cue file, and hit burn

Load a CD into your cd burner

Do this for each disk

And there you have it, fully working dics of GTA

alternativley, once you have extracted the .bin and .cue files, you can "Mount them" which doesnt envolve burning them to disc, using a program called daemon tools. Check the webby for more details.

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/portal.php

Hope i've been of help

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by RGX+8 December 2003 - 20:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RGX @ 8 December 2003 - 20:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-McNutter@8 December 2003 - 18:54
    Bloody software pirates everywhere these days I hope the authorities track you down and take you to the cleaners. Just buy the game you thief - it&#39;s cheap as chips. No one here supports piracy so fook off
    Ignore him, if he doesnt want to talk about file sharing he shouldn&#39;t be here

open the first archive with winzip

extract the files (something like GTA1.bin and GTA1.cue) from each folder (CD 1 and 2

Open up nero, click, file>Burn image, search for your cd directory, click the .cue file, and hit burn

Load a CD into your cd burner

Do this for each disk

And there you have it, fully working dics of GTA

alternativley, once you have extracted the .bin and .cue files, you can "Mount them" which doesnt envolve burning them to disc, using a program called daemon tools. Check the webby for more details.

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/portal.php

Hope i&#39;ve been of help [/b][/quote]
    I extracted an archive and it said this:

It does not look like your system is configured to properly view this file. You can continue but the file you are trying to view might look "wrong" .

What do I do?

6. Games   -   #6
    What exactly did you download files wise?

i.e. was it a .BIN file and a .CUE file?

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by BILLY&#045;THE&#045;FISH@8 December 2003 - 21:38
    What exactly did you download files wise?

i.e. was it a .BIN file and a .CUE file?
    yup

8. Games   -   #8
    Well if you got NERO or similar burning product just double click on the .CUE file and it should burn it to a disc&#33;

9. Games   -   #9
    Do this to both disc&#39;s, Then once you&#39;ve done that just play disc 1 then 2 like a normal game and install it&#33;
    Then once you&#39;ve installed it, it won&#39;t play unless you first put disc 2 back in drive and just copy the .EXE file from it (under CRACK normally) over the original GTA .EXE&#33; voila it will now play without any disc&#39;s&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by BILLY&#045;THE&#045;FISH@8 December 2003 - 21:55
    Do this to both disc&#39;s, Then once you&#39;ve done that just play disc 1 then 2 like a normal game and install it&#33;
    Then once you&#39;ve installed it, it won&#39;t play unless you first put disc 2 back in drive and just copy the .EXE file from it (under CRACK normally) over the original GTA .EXE&#33; voila it will now play without any disc&#39;s&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    You are a fucking genious, it works&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast