Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is This Possible?

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I just downloaded Vice City and burnt it to a cd, thanx to BillytheFish and when I loaded the cd and says theres an error with E:\Readme_ITALIAN.txt, the perameter is incorrect. and I was wondering if someone who has Vice City can somehow give me this file, maybe share it on kazaa lite, so I can replace the file and reburn a new cd.

2. Games   -   #2
    if its a readme. maybe they could just copy it and paste it here for u

3. Games   -   #3
    muchspl2
    if you have the bin's/cues run them through cdmage (google for the link), it will try to fix any crc errors, also try mounting it instead of burning it again, I hardly ever waiest cd's anymore
    you can mount with daemon tools
    http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/portal.php

1. Install Daemon Tools
    2. On the bottom of your screen there is little icon of Daemon Tools, click it.
    3. Click on "Device 0: [H:] No media" (H could also be another letter) and a window pops up.
    4. Select the cd1 and click on open. it will ask for the second disc, click the icon and unmount all drives, then do the same for cd 2

4. Games   -   #4
    Only in a Processor.
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer@8 December 2003 - 22:44
    maybe share it on kazaa lite
    you won't ever find it that way... just have somebody e-mail it to you, or what raiserblade2003 said
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by muchspl2@8 December 2003 - 22:51
    if you have the bin's/cues run them through cdmage (google for the link), it will try to fix any crc errors, also try mounting it instead of burning it again, I hardly ever waiest cd's anymore
    you can mount with daemon tools
    http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/portal.php

1. Install Daemon Tools
    2. On the bottom of your screen there is little icon of Daemon Tools, click it.
    3. Click on "Device 0: [H:] No media" (H could also be another letter) and a window pops up.
    4. Select the cd1 and click on open. it will ask for the second disc, click the icon and unmount all drives, then do the same for cd 2
    It won't let me download it it says "This page can't be displayed"

6. Games   -   #6
    muchspl2
    norton firewall or a pop up blocker is preventing you, try again
    you have to agree not to use it for illegal things

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    I've heard of this problem before. Maybe you could delete the old read me txt from the cd1 bin file, and replace it with another one. I have that file and I could send it to you if you still need it.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer@8 December 2003 - 22:44
    I just downloaded Vice City and burnt it to a cd, thanx to BillytheFish and when I loaded the cd and says theres an error with E:\Readme_ITALIAN.txt, the perameter is incorrect. and I was wondering if someone who has Vice City can somehow give me this file, maybe share it on kazaa lite, so I can replace the file and reburn a new cd.
    Try searching for it on google.

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by bucky@8 December 2003 - 23:10
    I've heard of this problem before. Maybe you could delete the old read me txt from the cd1 bin file, and replace it with another one. I have that file and I could send it to you if you still need it.
    Please Do

10. Games   -   #10
    muchspl2
    give a man a fish a feed him for a day, tell him HOW TO and you get ignored

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast