Thread: "remote" Reset Problems Continued

I posted on this before.

I have no trouble downloading music, videos, or software, but I can't seem to get games.

Even if I search and try to download a file that has 18+ sources, I always get a "remote" message on the status section.

???

I've tried "search for more sources" and changing supernodes but nothing comes through.

Why would I be able to download application software with no problem, but can't get game files??????

Thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Originally posted by iggyb@9 December 2003 - 01:00
    I posted on this before.

I have no trouble downloading music, videos, or software, but I can't seem to get games.

Even if I search and try to download a file that has 18+ sources, I always get a "remote" message on the status section.

???

I've tried "search for more sources" and changing supernodes but nothing comes through.

Why would I be able to download application software with no problem, but can't get game files??????

Thanks
    Dont think this is the prob but you might check....
    Go to options/kazaa lite K++ options/ filter.....uncheck "filter file types that can potentially contain viruses/ apply / ok.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    is the message "remotely queued"?
    if so, then you'll just need to continue jumping supernodes
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>