Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Best Way To Burn Dvds

i need som1 to help me i have a dvd writer but i was wondering whats the best and easy to use programs that i can dl to copy dvd disks? thanx

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    any1 know if this is verified

title: Easy Cd DVD Creator v6.0 + Serial
    developer: Roxio
    file size 392,755kb

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    If you search you will find many threads regarding that. To sum up the bests are :

DVDXCOPY Platinum & DVDXCOPYXPress

I have used DVDXCOPYXPress and found it very easy to use. The download location is in Requests.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    thanx but is Easy Cd DVD Creator this any good

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@9 December 2003 - 09:33
    thanx but is Easy Cd DVD Creator this any good
    no nothing positive ever came out of roxio
    I have herd good thing about is dvd-shrink

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I haven&#39;t used Easy Cd/Dvd creator personally. It would work but I have heard much more positive reviews for DvdXCopy. Thats why I went for it. Try searching on google for reviews for both of them. You will find users actually writing it so that will be more justified. But as for the people I know who use dvd writers, all prefer DvdXcopy. You will hear the same thing on this board as well.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    i cant find any files for dvd-shrink but for dvd x copy wich is the best version and is it a small program because all the file sizes are under 30,000kb

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    muchspl2
    its here @ DOOM9
    http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/software2.htm

Its free or a trail, I don&#39;t know by I have herd good things

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    kill site thanx

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Be very careful if you are going to download DVDXCOPY from Kazaalite. Many of them contain viruses.

I use dvd2one. I&#39;m not sure if its the easiest, but its certainly reliable.
    Robert00000

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast