Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ed2k/emule Verified Sites

too bad all of the sites above suck ass

shareconnector seems OK, but all the other is not up-to-date, or just simply suck..
    BTW, Is SVCDplaza dead too?

what site is the very best?
    nr. of users:
    1. sharereactor
    2. svcdplaza
    3. ????????

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    maybe old news, bur check out www.jigle.com and www.filenexus.com

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    for someone who calls sites crap, you need to check yours first before posting.

Filenexus is dead.

so is jigle + SR (atm) and svcdplaza

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Wat sites do you guys really trust for verifieds? SR was one that I would bet money on that I would NOT get a virus, but I don't know about these newer verified sites. For example, my friend said he got a virus from downloading a fle from shareprovider, and I kno when my other friend used verifieddownloads.com (a FastTrack verified site) that site had a verified with a virus in it too. What would you guys say some of the better verified sites are?

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    never ever got a virus on emule, kazaa was a diff story though.
    if your worried about those sites, dont use them. One of the sites i use has stopped taking registrations, so theres no point in me telling you to use them.
    Shareconnector seems to be one most SR folks have gone to now.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@17 March 2004 - 02:58

Filenexus is dead.

Do you misunderstand everything I post on purpose?
    I recommend you start thinking before you post, maybe you would understand more generally.
    that is exactly why I posted them, to inform that they are dead, in case it hadn't been mentioned earlier.

And when have I "called sites crap"( )???
    I'm really sorry if I offended you in the case you interpreted me to calling sites crap.
    as I clearly pointed out, I was looking for the most comprehensive sites.. I....

You know what? this is too stupid...
    why don't you just start reading before you reply..!

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    powerstick's Avatar Poster
    Global Search Alpha This is a search portal of all of the ed2k sites. Well not all but many of them. It does include the ShareReactor.com backup.
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!

8. File Sharing   -   #28

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Originally posted by Burre+18 March 2004 - 01:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Burre @ 18 March 2004 - 01:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-thisiswhoweare@17 March 2004 - 02:58

Filenexus is dead.

Do you misunderstand everything I post on purpose?
    I recommend you start thinking before you post, maybe you would understand more generally.
    that is exactly why I posted them, to inform that they are dead, in case it hadn&#39;t been mentioned earlier.

And when have I "called sites crap"( )???
    I&#39;m really sorry if I offended you in the case you interpreted me to calling sites crap.
    as I clearly pointed out, I was looking for the most comprehensive sites.. I....

You know what? this is too stupid...
    why don&#39;t you just start reading before you reply..&#33; [/b][/quote]
    thats just crap....who bothers reading these days

i used crap instead of suckass cos i dont like that term. But like i said, pretty much all sites listed are all those available. If they "all"... "suck ass" why do you bother asking which is the best???? sounds like contradiction to me. Just annoyed you would call them crap (sorry suck ass) without even checking them out first.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    I guess I agree, my prev. comment wasn&#39; much specfic..

anyways, CHEERS&#33;&#33; :beerchug:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast