Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ts Divx

I just downloaded "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" (New version) & when I went to watch it, all I got was 5 seconds of New Line Cinema logo then Nice crisp clear sound but no bloody picture, it just sticks on the New Line logo, I've got loads of Divx codecs. Ive tried it in all my film players & everyone of them is the same, also had this problem with two other films.
    The film actualy reads "Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003. (TCR).DivX.TS.Daduck" and is listed as AVI under the "File Type" column in Explorer.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    I Seem to have that problem with daduck movies in general.

What is the deal with this

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BANNED
    If you see a pic ,you're not missing the codec.You could tri another codec,or use the 4cc changer in the kazaalite codec.Change it to play throught another codec like xvid or something.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Sounds like a goog idea One question though....... how the hell do you do it

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    muchspl2
    try it in videolan befor you change the header
    http://www.videolan.org
    it has its own codec's to render movies

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I watch lots of daduck movies with divx 5.1.1 and no problems that includes Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003. (TCR).DivX.TS.Daduck. Where did you download yours from. I got mine using bittorrent.

P.S I saw the movie in theaters too.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by manchesterman1963@9 December 2003 - 14:19
    Sounds like a goog idea One question though....... how the hell do you do it
    Open the changer mate,load the file,choose the codecs.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    NICE ONE
    I went to that site you suggested & downloaded VLC-0.6.2-win32 (anyone else wants it, click on "Get VLC Now", on the right) then started downloading "The Medallion", I got about 25 meg (just to try) & tried opening it with other players & got the same thing, 2 seconds of vid then freezes but continuing sound!
    Then I ran the VLC viewer & it played like a dream!!!
    Excellent! another quicky, how do people put those comments into the file, such as "Share or I'll cut you off" etc, just so I can put that the VLC program works for Divx.TS files?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    I'm guessing you're downloading these movies on Kazaa Lite? The errors are typical. You need to use Kazaa Corruption Fixer to redownload the portions of the file with the errors. As long as you can see part of the movie, then it's not likely a codec problem. The reason why VideoLAN will play the files is because it skips over the unreadable frames. But most players stop on them. If you're going to be sharing these files, then fix them. Because most players that people use will stop on those unreadable frames. So for the sake of everyone else, please download Kazaa Corruption Fixer and repair these files before sharing them. Thank you.

Stephen

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    muchspl2
    good luck on that mission, people don't even like to remove bad frames before they encode for personal use, and you want people to learn kcf just to get a small part, I say if they share thats enough

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast