Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fixinf A Corrupted Avi File

Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    I have videolan and it played great but I dont want these errors carrying over to cd-r when im going to burn it but I need to know for the future what I do with the audio now anywayz

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    BANNED
    Videolans shit mate...The best for playing avi's is powerdvd.

The seek is to do with the amount of keyframes.If you want to play with that ,look for a feature to build the keyframes which takes ages.Tri and play it with powerdvd xp 4.0 build 2750.If you still have problems come back.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by ck-uk@10 December 2003 - 11:00
    Videolans shit mate...The best for playing avi's is powerdvd.

The seek is to do with the amount of keyframes.If you want to play with that ,look for a feature to build the keyframes which takes ages.Tri and play it with powerdvd xp 4.0 build 2750.If you still have problems come back.
    blasphemy!!!!!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    dload divfix works great on avi's rebuilds the index sounds like this may be your problem..save an original copy just in case

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    well even the "fixed" version does'nt isint fixed its the sound and I have asked TWICE what to do with the wav

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    not sure what you are trying to do (create a vcd ..fix an avi..) the wav file is just the audio decompressed..did you try divfix on your original avi file

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    yes, about the wav, virtualdub said to re-encode the audio in a constant bitrate so I took out the wav and don't know what to do next, im tyring to repair this stubborn avi

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Bebi@10 December 2003 - 13:00
    well even the "fixed" version does'nt isint fixed its the sound and I have asked TWICE what to do with the wav
    look you wasted your time encoding it, just deleat the wav
    and I don't understand your not wanting to encode it to a vcd/svcd/kvcd and you can play it fine in videolan ?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    I sorted the problem out, too many useless codecs on my pc if anybody else ever has this problem, uninstall the kazaa codec pack and reinstall with everything you need don't just install everything there it WILL give you problems and conflicts, thanks for the attempted help anywayz

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    ForbiddenDNA's Avatar Poster
    Download a Video Fixer...It works fine for me.
    It will give you a 10 days free uses.
    If you wanna crack it, download a video fixer crack. And put the two files in the program file..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast