Thread: What's The Lowest Bitrate U Can Use On Dvd

what's the lowest bitrate u can use on dvd, coz im trying to fit as many 45mins short films on one dvdr?
    [COLOR=red] [SIZE=14]Doing it My Way Now

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    muchspl2
    look into kdvd 10 hours at svcd quailty

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    thanks but dont wanna make a kdvd

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    BANNED
    Use the calculator mate in tmpg.Move it down until the blue marks at the size you want.Encode a bit or use the source range to check the quality.Or another calculator.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by ck-uk@10 December 2003 - 21:47
    Use the calculator mate in tmpg.Move it down until the blue marks at the size you want.Encode a bit or use the source range to check the quality.Or another calculator.
    im thinking along the lines off what will most dvd palyes take as in low biterate

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by mark845+10 December 2003 - 22:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mark845 &#064; 10 December 2003 - 22:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-ck&#045;uk@10 December 2003 - 21:47
    im thinking along the lines off what will most dvd palyes take as in low biterate[/b][/quote]
    I suppose mate you could go as low a you can..in the end it&#39;ll become un-watchable.Really mate you need as much as possible with dvd because of the high resolution.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by ck&#045;uk+11 December 2003 - 07:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ck-uk @ 11 December 2003 - 07:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by mark845@10 December 2003 - 22:11
    <!--QuoteBegin-ck&#045;uk
    @10 December 2003 - 21:47

im thinking along the lines off what will most dvd palyes take as in low biterate
    I suppose mate you could go as low a you can..in the end it&#39;ll become un-watchable.Really mate you need as much as possible with dvd because of the high resolution. [/b][/quote]
    thanks thats wot i thought i just whanted to make sure they wasnt a se t limited dvd players had cheers