Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: There Is A Lot Of Animosity

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    ... plus not many peeps seem to be posting here lately.

Nearly every thread is either spammed, flamed or just abused because someone else dosn't happen to like it, or maybe because they didn't think of it first.

Someone comes in here and makes a simple thread about how they feel or what they have done and it gets abused by someone else, instead of trying to understand why that person made it in the first place. No wonder there are so many crap threads arising, because there is no respect from others.

Most people here have nothing else to do and maybe, just maybe this place is the only place they can let off steam, or meet others who are just as bored, but what happens... they get attacked for being spammers or creating worthless threads. No thread is worthless, in the eye of the poster it might the most important thing of the day... a place to be heard and listened to. Maybe they are extremely unhappy and mobbed in the real world and this place is where they come to say things without being jumped upon.

Time for reflection i think from all concerned.

Agreed, there are some real bad threads, but what does that matter in the long run? Give it a rest from all the abuse and sarcasm and lets get this place back to where it was a long time ago.

Peace
    UKMan

2. Lounge   -   #2
    BANNED
    STFU Ukkie!!!!

Haha jk man

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Lick My Lovepump
    I've been posting a lot in the place tonight, since I'm bored. What was it like before?

Lets make a No Spam/Abuse/CrapWorld!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    lot's of regualr member's arent here so other people are coming in, it's all changing Ukkie
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    BANNED
    uk man its not gonna happen there are too many jackasses here

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by Askjeevesbot@25 January 2004 - 01:00
    uk man its not gonna happen there are too many jackasses here
    you are one of the main causes look at all of your spam thread's you ought to be ashamed

7. Lounge   -   #7
    BANNED
    yes im the problem when uk man is talking about people just like you who have problems with what everyone else does and what they post about

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by Askjeevesbot@25 January 2004 - 01:03
    yes im the problem when uk man is talking about people just like you who have problems with what everyone else does and what they post about
    no, th No1 cause in the degradeing of the lounge is SPAM plain and simple, i think spam threads should be deleted without a link.

youre No 1 on that list mate

9. Lounge   -   #9
    BANNED
    its spam to you yes but to other people well now this is the lounge every single post here is spam so delete the lounge then

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by Askjeevesbot@25 January 2004 - 01:08
    every single post here is spam so delete the lounge then
    So if I can find one post which a majority of your peers vote not to be spam located in the lounge you'll leave the forum then?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast