Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Back..........

razorsharp013's Avatar Fountain of Wit
    For the few who maybe even noticed I've been gone from the board for over a month now....What happened? Is K++ going out of buisness so to speak? I read the stuff on the home page. Has the RIAA somehow managed to win the battle in a month? Please, someone enlighten me! I always miss everything!

And for the record, I don't like the new skin, changed it back.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Basically Sharman Networks (the owners of Kazaa) have decided that k-lite++ is an illegal hack of their program and want its existence erased of the face of the earth. They have been trying to shut down all links and mirrors to the download of k-lite and have threatened legal action to the owners of the servers that host such sites.

Anyways welcome back

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Holy crap! So what's to become of us?

And I just noticed that we got rid of the post counts. I still don't understand why everyone made such a big deal about them. Who cares?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    The forums still going strong. We've had an admin change. 7thElement took over from Darker and VB stepped down from active duty.

The post count was removed after a poll and is one of the many changes the new admin has implemented. It was decided that most of the members did'nt give a crap about stars and such.
    There's a couple of threads floating about in "about our website and forum" section about the future of k-lite and the post count stuff thats well worth reading.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    What do you mean you don't like the new skin? It's excellent, it's like a mix of the Cali skin and the original. Who would want the plain and standard InvisionBoard skin?

You can change it back to the original yourself, go to "My Controls" > "Skin and Languages" > and then select "InvisionBoard Standard" this new one was just set to default.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Welcome back!
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by I.am@10 December 2003 - 22:10
    Welcome back&#33;
    Well thank you.

No, no....don&#39;t everyone welcome me back all at once now&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #8
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    Welcome back&#33;
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by razorsharp013+10 December 2003 - 23:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (razorsharp013 @ 10 December 2003 - 23:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-I.am@10 December 2003 - 22:10
    Welcome back&#33;&nbsp;
    Well thank you.

No, no....don&#39;t everyone welcome me back all at once now&#33; [/b][/quote]
    why are you going to disappear again for a month
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by razorsharp013@10 December 2003 - 18:20
    And for the record, I don&#39;t like the new skin, changed it back.
    I didn&#39;t like it either, check out the KL Board Winter Skin, it&#39;s awesome. B)

P.S. Welcome back&#33;

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast