Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions About Auto Search More

Originally posted by The_Great_Dude@15 February 2003 - 12:28
    Too much questions... anyone willing to help this guy?
    LOL I'll help, as long its not a question on bin/Cues/Iso's... I gave up on those... I pratically got to this many posts answering those questions oh well...

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by Shinigami+15 February 2003 - 12:33--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shinigami @ 15 February 2003 - 12:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The_Great_Dude@15 February 2003 - 12:28
    Too much questions... anyone willing to help this guy?
    LOL I&#39;ll help, as long its not a question on bin/Cues/Iso&#39;s... I gave up on those... I pratically got to this many posts answering those questions oh well... [/b][/quote]
    ok all yours then Shinigami.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    ( BTW, I&#39;m not a guy. )

I just want honest opinions from average users about the tools and techniques they&#39;ve found to speed things up. I know what the features are supposed to do but in my experience most of them are falling short. I wanted to know if anyone has found out which add-ons work and which ones are a waste of time or may be suspicious in nature. I don&#39;t even know who made the various tools and whether they&#39;re great people or scam artists. I don&#39;t research things to that extent. I have a life. I just wanted some opinions from users so I could figure out what tools to spend my time using.

Autosearch more is serving no purpose other than teasing me.... "Yes 500 hundred people have this file but you can only hook to one and download at 0.20." Well, Yippie&#33; That worked soooo well. If I&#39;m using it improperly then someone tell me what I&#39;m doing wrong.

You&#39;re right about my not mentioning some of the more hidden features like downloading from more people than allowed. That would be a great feature if I ever hooked to that many people, but I haven&#39;t. The most I&#39;ve ever been able to hook to per file was 6. Truthfully, I&#39;ve never used regular Kazaa so I don&#39;t know what features are kazaa-lite exclusive and what comes standard, so I wasn&#39;t refering to the integrated ones, I was refering to ones you install.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12