Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About The Web Site And The Forum

I know that the download and all the information about Kazaa was removed from the K-Lite website http://doa2.host.sk/ but why was the link to this forum also removed. A few weeks ago it was still on there and I thought the web site and this forum go together. There is also no more link to the codec web site http://doa2.host.sk/codecs/ on the main K-Lite site. Why are all the sites seperate now?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Hmm. There's not much left of the home page really. Maybe some changes are being made there too.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    BANNED
    I just noticed the sites removed from the top left of the forum too.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Originally posted by ck-uk@11 December 2003 - 16:20
    I still see it. Its next to Frequently Asked Questions link on the top left.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by ck&#045;uk@11 December 2003 - 20:20

Twas there earlier&#33;

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by I.am+11 December 2003 - 13:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 11 December 2003 - 13:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ck&#045;uk@11 December 2003 - 16:20
    I still see it. Its next to Frequently Asked Questions link on the top left. [/b][/quote]
    He&#39;s talking about the Link to the website that used to be next to the forum rules link.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt+11 December 2003 - 16:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Blunt @ 11 December 2003 - 16:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by I.am@11 December 2003 - 13:24
    <!--QuoteBegin-ck&#045;uk
    @11 December 2003 - 16:20

I still see it. Its next to Frequently Asked Questions link on the top left.
    He&#39;s talking about the Link to the website that used to be next to the forum rules link. [/b][/quote]
    ok Thanks.

I hardly noticed that link as I hardly ever went to the site through the forum and if i did apparantly used the link next to the FAQ.

In any case a link to the site is still there. Maybe we dont need duplicates.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    BANNED
    I hardly noticed that link as I hardly ever went to the site through the forum and if i did apparantly used the link next to the FAQ
    I havent either mate..I just found it usefull to link the site in a post.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by I.am@11 December 2003 - 13:31
    In any case a link to the site is still there. Maybe we dont need duplicates.
    Yeah that is true.

As long as there is a link to the main site.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Poster
    Does anyone smell Bullshit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast