Thread: K-lite Question

Not AT ALL tech-savy and have gained a very basic understanding of how to operate K-Lite. Where do you recommend I go from here? What is almost (if not EXACTLY) like K-Lite but without Spy and Adware?

Any suggestions?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Read FAQ.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Kazaa Lite K++ ain't dead yet, but if you want to move on try this:
    download KMD 2.6 & Diet K 2.6
    Install KMD 2.6,yes it will install a lot of ad-ware/spy-ware, then install Diet K 2.6 it will kill/delete ALL of the ad-ware/spy-ware that KMD installed B)

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Or try Grokster. I've been a victim of this p2p program for about a year.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Old Fella
    Keep using KLite. Why would you stop using it?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by Cyril@12 December 2003 - 10:51
    Can you link me to a the page where you can get Klight free or post it here for me plz.
    I was running it but lost it on a restore & every place I go they ask for $$$ for light?
    Thanks so much, :helpsmile:

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by Cyril@12 December 2003 - 11:51
    Because (and again, I have the tech knowledge of a 4yr old) the majority of the posts I've been reading here talk about doom and gloom. "K-lite is being shut down", "Will no longer work", "no longer a supernode (whatever that means)", etc., etc. BELIEVE ME, if all that's wrong and it'll be business as usual no one would be happier than me.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by packman+12 December 2003 - 11:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (packman @ 12 December 2003 - 11:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cyril@12 December 2003 - 10:51
    Can you link me to a the page where you can get Klight free or post it here for me plz.
    I was running it but lost it on a restore & every place I go they ask for &#036;&#036;&#036; for light?
    Thanks so much, :helpsmile: [/b][/quote]
    Just go to http://www.filemirrors.com and search for klitekpp243e.exe on there, and you will get it free.