Thread: Listen And Delete

i was just wondering...lets just say that i downloaded a song listened to it for a while then deleted it off my computer. once the song is deleted is there anyway that RIAA can track that i downloaded and listened to the song? btw i use window washer and ad-aware to delete history and spyware.
    |DarksideoftheMoon|

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Aberrant
    No.... but if'n you delete it, you can't share it.... which would make you a leech!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Use Ad-aware or Spybot for eliminating spyware.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Old Fella
    Depends on whether you know how to completely delete it off your computer. Wouldn't worry about it, and like Titey says it would make you a leech

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Just use the privacy option "users cannot get a list of my shared files" then no-one will know what songs you have anyway.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by Cyril@12 December 2003 - 09:39
    Depends on whether you know how to completely delete it off your computer. Wouldn't worry about it, and like Titey says it would make you a leech
    Tell us how you "completely" remove it form the computer? Take the hard drive out and smash it LOL?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by DiskMan@13 December 2003 - 00:45
    Tell us how you "completely" remove it form the computer?
    low-level format of the hdd
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Old Fella
    DiskMan, you can try your way if you prefer.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    -Genesis-'s Avatar Poster
    They dont need to look at your machine to find out that you have downloaded it, they have installed black boxes at ISP&#39;s to monitor downloading, were all fcuk&#39;d eventually, but hey.