Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Mobile Phone Games

Anyone know if there are any real,100%, no bullshit FREE sites for mobile phone games...I aint paying between £2/6.00 for a f***in' mobile phone game...i want it free goddammit!!!! Cant find any anyplace...they all blag you for a bit but u still end up paying in the end
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

2. Games   -   #2
    what fone have you got. i take it you arte in the UK by the £ sighn. so am i. tell me ur fone name and i have some websites for sony ericson t610 and nokia 7650 and 3650 and a few other fones.

PM me if you got one of these fones and anyone else can as well

3. Games   -   #3
    I've got the Motorola 720i.....hope ya can help!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

4. Games   -   #4
    my old man's got that fone

um no soz i dont know any games for that. i know it uses java so i will have a quick look at my sites see if they are java games or .sis

5. Games   -   #5
    mahammued786's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by slimboyfatz@12 December 2003 - 17:02
    Anyone know if there are any real,100%, no bullshit FREE sites for mobile phone games...I aint paying between £2/6.00 for a f***in' mobile phone game...i want it free goddammit!!!! Cant find any anyplace...they all blag you for a bit but u still end up paying in the end
    get a datacable mate, only bout a fiver off ebay. my fone is loaded with games/ringtones/pics!

its easy to put em on there too, simple drag and drop software (mobiMB)

6. Games   -   #6
    I have 400 nintendo 8bit games on my SPV

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by mahammued786+12 December 2003 - 19:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mahammued786 @ 12 December 2003 - 19:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-slimboyfatz@12 December 2003 - 17:02
    Anyone know if there are any real,100%, no bullshit FREE sites for mobile phone games...I aint paying between £2/6.00 for a f***in&#39; mobile phone game...i want it free goddammit&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Cant find any anyplace...they all blag you for a bit but u still end up paying in the end&nbsp;
    get a datacable mate, only bout a fiver off ebay. my fone is loaded with games/ringtones/pics&#33;

its easy to put em on there too, simple drag and drop software (mobiMB)

[/b][/quote]
    How do ya drag and drop games??? and where the hell from??
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha&#33;&#33;

8. Games   -   #8
    download a zip file full off 92ish games off kazaa or loadsa wap sites (ex...mywap.genie.com)

then open mobi MB browser, and connect ur fone by the cable through the com/usb port.

It will shoew the fone info and all the directorys of the fone such as games/images/tones. SIMPLE, lol, drag on the game filesinto the games dir. or jpgs, and gifs into images. or midis into tones&#33;

9. Games   -   #9
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    how about any games for the nokia 3410

10. Games   -   #10
    yep, datacable will work. the java games will work for 3410.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast