Thread: Cable Tv

Twist3r
    on Dec. 30th our cable is getting disconnected because my dad doesnt want to pay the 45 dollers a month for it, i was wondering if there is anyway for me to steal it from my neighbors or something or if i can stream some channles of the internet, my cable company is stupid they will probably keep the cable running after we cancel, it happend to my friend his parents canceled cable and they still got it and its been about a year and they havnt payed a thing.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Ok... what company are you with? NTL?

Edit
    -----

Sorry I just re-read your post and you're not living in the UK

What I suggest is this... Normally they do leave the fixings in place, sometimes the cables (if not, they're relatively cheap to aquire). You'll then need to purchase a mod'd set top box which has a chip soldered inside. Although I know you can get free cable, I'm unsure if the Internet will still work.

However, wouldn't it be easier to get 56k and pay the bill yourself? It's not much these days is it?

Samurai

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by Twister@18 December 2003 - 05:49
    on Dec. 30th our cable is getting disconnected because my dad doesnt want to pay the 45 dollers a month for it, i was wondering if there is anyway for me to steal it from my neighbors or something or if i can stream some channles of the internet, my cable company is stupid they will probably keep the cable running after we cancel, it happend to my friend his parents canceled cable and they still got it and its been about a year and they havnt payed a thing.
    Careful buddy, that's illegal you might be apprehended. One of my friends was caught by the company. Now they're facing the court.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    i think if he's downloading off kazaa or any other thing he doesnt care, although its much easier to get caught stealing cable,the descramblers look nice...

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Twist3r
    my internet company is a different one that the cable tv company, so the internet will still be on