Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Correctly Name The Movie The Last Quote Is From

Karate kid.

Try my signature.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (had to turn my sigs back on for that one )

next up is:

The Emperor...wants to conquer outer space. Yoda...wants to explore inner space.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    this is the last time we ride on troy's bucket ?

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    not sure i get you bujub

Are you answering mine? In which case you're wrong

Or starting a new one? In which case you didn't answer mine...

The Emperor...wants to conquer outer space. Yoda...wants to explore inner space.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Originally posted by Withcheese@20 December 2003 - 22:02
    I want to say Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, but I know it's wrong. Crap....I'm mixing it up with another movie.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    @guit_steel: sorry it's not that film

hints:

Take me to a place where the drugs are free, the clubs have no gravity and every shag guarantees an orgasm!
    The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world man. I'm gonna blow steam out of my head like a screaming kettle.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Withcheese@21 December 2003 - 07:45
    @guit_steel: sorry it's not that film

hints:

Take me to a place where the drugs are free, the clubs have no gravity and every shag guarantees an orgasm!
    Human Traffic

Yeah, hello, this is RST Video, customer number 4352, I need to place an order. Okay, I need one each of the following tapes: "Whispers in the Wind", "To Each His Own", "Put It Where It Doesn't Belong", "My Pipes Need Cleaning", "All Tit-Fucking Volume 8", "I Need Your Cock", "Ass-Worshipping Rim-Jobbers", "My Cunt Needs Shafts", "Cum Clean", "Cum-Gargling Naked Sluts", "Cum Buns III", "Cumming in Socks", "Cum On Eileen", "Huge Black Cocks and Pearly White Cum", "Girls Who Crave Cock", "Girls Who Crave Cunt", "Men Alone II: the KY Connection", "Pink Pussy Lips", and, uh, oh yeah, "All Holes Filled with Hard Cock". Uh-huh... yeah... Oh, wait, and, what was that called again?

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    good choice muchspl : Clerks

quote:

Uh, no I'm afraid not. But you have me at a loss. You know my name but who are you? Just another American who saw too many movies as a child? Another orphan of a bankrupt culture who thinks he's John Wayne? Rambo? Marshall Dillon?

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Yippee-ki-yay, motherfuckers! It's Die Hard
    This thread is great!

Here's a good one for you, but probably a little easy.

You wanna know how you do it? Here's how, they pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue! That's the Chicago way

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    muchspl2
    The Untouchables

Vincent Hanna: You know, we are sitting here like a couple of regular fellows and if I have to go out there and put you down, I'll tell you, I won't like it. But if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, buddy, you are going down.
    Neil McCauley: There is a flip side to this coin. What if you do get me boxed in and I will have to put you down? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate, not for a second.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast