Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Bti----bush The Idiot

Poster
    I would like to give you my perspective, the type of people that populate my state that are planning on voting for Bush.

Intelligent, everyday human beings from all walks of life. Wonderful people.

But I think that is really enough said.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    Bush the american dream

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    And ppl will vote for him...Like ppl in Texas, they think he is God, just cause he lived here...Pfffffffffft...There like sheep :eek:

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    I feel this needs re-posting with some edits

New Rule: And this is the hardest New Rule I have ever had to deliver, and I know a lot of you aren't going to like this, but here it is. Let Bush win! I'm sorry. I know it's terrible to say that. But like every other forum in the world, We've got to think about the issues that are important to us. And to us the most important issue is... having an erratic jackass in the White House!

"Rocky 3" isn't any good if he doesn't have Mr. T to fight with. A satirical tackling dummy like George Bush doesn't grow on trees. Without Bush, who will America's schoolchildren have to look down on? And folks, this isn't just me, you might ask yourselves, without George Bush around, where does the hate go?

Folks, I see the catharsis in a reader every time we ridicule our president when we do an "anti Bush thread". A hate, like Bush, only comes once in a lifetime. And when it walks through the door, you grab it and hold on tight, and never let it go. Without George Bush, our job will be... hard.

It'll be hard work! We'll have to search both internets. Therefore, for the next 4 days, I will be formally working for the re-election of the president, who I probably have been too hard on anyway! I mean, come on, we all make mistakes! Who amongst us hasn't bombed the wrong country, or united the world against us. We're all human!

We try to learn from our mistakes by never acknowledging them, and then moving on. So... So, come on, forum liberals! Join me in getting behind... George Bush. Huh? Aw, come on, let's stay the course! The world is safer without Saddam, you can't deny that one! Flip-flopper, he's a flip-flopper.

All right, it's lame, but... but what about values? Real estate values? Please! People! We have mortgages, okay?: We have family's to feed. Not a family, but people who call us daddy, it's the same thing. What do you want from me?! Do you want me to say it out loud? Fine! I'll say it! We need George Bush! Please let him win this election. If for no other reason than for once in his life, he should have to clean up his own mess! Thank you very much.
    Last edited by vidcc; 10-29-2004 at 02:34 PM.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by hippychick
    And ppl will vote for him...Like ppl in Texas, they think he is God, just cause he lived here...Pfffffffffft...There like sheep :eek:

I really can't answer for the people of Texas. I have only a few friends that live there that I have spoken with. But Bush was the governor of Texas. They would have interesting views, I would think, both for and against Bush.. Sheep? No, not in my opinion.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    Please let him win this election. If for no other reason than for once in his life, he should have to clean up his own mess! Thank you very much.
    An interesting theory.
    One that presupposes that he can't maintain the current smoke-and-mirrors fiscal/foreign policy charade that has carried him this far.
    Assuming that he can't, then the idea has merit...at least in a theoretical, "let's suppose" kinda way.
    Unfortunately, letting Bush and his cronies carry on as they have been will result not only his ultimate comeuppance, the cost will be mostly borne by the those below his (artificially) elevated position.
    IMO, history will judge GWB, Jr. as the most inept and corrupt President the US has ever had, do we really need another four years to cement the decision?
    Actually, more to the point...can we afford it?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker
    An interesting theory.
    And one that isn't supposed to have any serious thought behind it

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose
    I would like to give you my perspective, the type of people that populate my state that are planning on voting for Bush.

Intelligent, everyday human beings from all walks of life. Wonderful people.

But I think that is really enough said.
    Nuff said?

Ask them why they plan on voting for Bush?

The fact that they are intelligent and voting for Bush says nothing.

There are intelligent undecided voters.

Hell, Hitler was intelligent.
    Last edited by Busyman; 11-01-2004 at 09:51 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. The Drawing Room   -   #49
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    I was going to let out the blow torch for that remark 3rd Gen Boob but I see your point since he is our President, consequently.

Why is it, though, that you have to poke fun at all (at Americans that is)?

The Dubya is a doofus and Americans elected him ..oh wait, no we didn't but ok "he's in office" and not ALL Americans want him there.
    lol, contradiction what? and hobbes, gluttony is also a sin, so put down the fork (i don't know where that came from, but damn, Family Guy is the best, watchin it right now)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345