Thread: Now U See It

why is it when i dident have the bittorrent i could download the torrent of suprnova but as soon as i did it just downloads the game straight off. this might sound good but when i get cut off from bad connections or something like that i lose the download and have to start again, with no torrent to i cant get the download back. my first download was star ocean 2 but i got the torrent from suprnove and i was wondering why it wasent downloading the game, but i sorted that out so ive got the torrent to reconnect but anything else i download doesent have this torrent file.

can anyone sort my head out

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    2 possible options to resolve this little problem.

1. Right-click on the link to the torrentfile and select 'Save as...'

2. Certain clients like Azureus, TorrentStorm, and others have a built-in torrent save functionality. With them you can simply resume your download.
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@15 December 2003 - 01:39
    2 possible options to resolve this little problem.

1. Right-click on the link to the torrentfile and select 'Save as...'

2. Certain clients like Azureus, TorrentStorm, and others have a built-in torrent save functionality. With them you can simply resume your download.
    ok, that makes sense. but now im on 12% 4 star ocean and when i click the torrent file to resume the download i get a error message saying,

problem connecting to tracker some letters and shit, connection refused.

and i cant carry on with the download. do u know why this is happening

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Just leave the torrent open and it should connect eventually. Sometimes it just takes a while(I have had it take as long as an hour).

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.