Thread: Hey , Just Registered- *important Point

hi everyone
    this is a real good version

ive been using a version which has ur participation level at 1000 at the beginning itself

till now i saw no difference in the two

--------------------

**i want to mention a very important problem in kazaa::::
    -its that the downloads have fake names
    -i downloaded medal of honor twice from two groups .. i got hitman once and some deltaforce the next time

-------------------------------

So , i think this forum gives us a chance to give the right directions for a download ..
    for example ----->>> *Please give the description,filename and filesize of a file that u downloaded(if its the right file and working fine) - it would save days of time downloading the wrong file for others like me who have low download speeds ..

EVERYONE Please do consider this

lets start threads/posts like "download hints for <anyfile>"giving the size,name and description for the file so that people can identify the right file from all the fake files

Thank u
    -Samar-

By the way , can anyone help me with medal of honor .. which among all fake files to download??

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Forum Star
    This basically exists in the verified forums, which still exist but are offline for the time being due to a problem with the board&#39;s software licensing agreement. They&#39;ll be back up when we resolve the situation.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Mivaro's Avatar _________
    read this thread for more info
    'English impaired'

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    So , i think this forum gives us a chance to give the right directions for a download ..
    for example -----&#62;>> *Please give the description,filename and filesize of a file that u downloaded(if its the right file and working fine) - it would save days of time downloading the wrong file for others like me who have low download speeds ..

EVERYONE Please do consider this

lets start threads/posts like "download hints for <anyfile>"giving the size,name and description for the file so that people can identify the right file from all the fake files
    Great idea but you&#39;re a couple of months too late&#33;

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    I think that idea was already in the vertifieds which is down. We use sig2dat to post stuff...

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    veriefied forums ,,
    just checked out what it was

i hope its comes back ..thats what is the essence of the board i suppose

tahnks for the feedback guys

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    TRshady
    People keep going on about the verified section (which is good) does anyone know a more accurate time then soon when itll be out?

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Don&#39;t think there is a precise time on which it will come back up. Just have patience.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    TRshady
    Cool, i dont need the verified section yet, but to know its there if needed would be great.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Theres plenty of other sites around with verifieds on but not updated that often