Thread: Help I Am Dying

well i am not dying but i need your help i wanna know is there a way to eaes the pain of the flu. Like fever coughs and what not.
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

2. Lounge   -   #2
    hot lemon diluting juice and sleep (though not necessarily at the same time)
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    I&#39;ve heard about this new thing out, it&#39;s called medicine. Apparently it comes in many different forms, pill, or syrup like are the main choices. You take the medicine and then they make you better.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    May your soul rest in peace...

Oh I mean Get well soon&#33;

-
    Just take good rest
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    there is no cure for the common cold

o no is see the light.
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

6. Lounge   -   #6
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    drink tea
    lots of rest
    stay warm
    drink alot of floads mostly something with color - what my moms always tells me
    also it helps alot to take night time cold meds cuz when u sleep your body fight harder cuz it&#39;s saving and using energy to kill all diesese&#39;s

7. Lounge   -   #7
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by bujub22@16 December 2003 - 22:01
    drink tea
    lots of rest
    stay warm
    drink alot of floads mostly something with color - what my moms always tells me
    also it helps alot to take night time cold meds cuz when u sleep your body fight harder cuz it&#39;s saving and using energy to kill all diesese&#39;s
    yep, tea helps the relief very well. and don&#39;t spank any more monkeys either. that makes u dehydrated, and dehydration is the last thing u want while u have the flu

8. Lounge   -   #8
    LEAVE THE FORUM AND GO TAKE REST&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Lounge   -   #9
    A good night of hard drinking , the hangover will make you forget youre sick&#33;&#33;Big Up&#33;&#33;