Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Im Very Deppressed And Angry

RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Let me give you a break down of who I am. I am someone who constantly seeks attention. Whether it be childish insults or jokes, or hanging round wiht the "in" crowd, i need attention, I need to feel respected, I need to feel needed...and I dont get it because im so insecure with myself that people treat me as a shell someone who can be fun for a while but anything deeper? Fuck no.

My friends think im cool, but hardly talk to me unless about surface things, they talk to the shell of me, the character I have created that they all love, and the real m doesnt get a chance because im seen as an empty shell, with nothing deeper, and agressive, without any emotion....

And I feel suffocated, trapped, and very very alone. No one truly respects me, they like this false me I have built around myself....and theres nothing I can do because they wont take me as anything else now...

Sorry

2. Lounge   -   #2
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    What age are RG?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable

4. Lounge   -   #4
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    girl or boy?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by RGX@14 December 2003 - 03:04
    Let me give you a break down of who I am. I am someone who constantly seeks attention. Whether it be childish insults or jokes, or hanging round wiht the "in" crowd, i need attention, I need to feel respected, I need to feel needed...and I dont get it because im so insecure with myself that people treat me as a shell someone who can be fun for a while but anything deeper? Fuck no.

My friends think im cool, but hardly talk to me unless about surface things, they talk to the shell of me, the character I have created that they all love, and the real m doesnt get a chance because im seen as an empty shell, with nothing deeper, and agressive, without any emotion....

And I feel suffocated, trapped, and very very alone. No one truly respects me, they like this false me I have built around myself....and theres nothing I can do because they wont take me as anything else now...

Sorry
    That's a bit superficial if you ask me.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+14 December 2003 - 02:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 14 December 2003 - 02:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RGX@14 December 2003 - 03:04

Sorry
    That&#39;s a bit superficial if you ask me. [/b][/quote]
    Superficiality is only skin deep.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Can we please not do the witty banter? What I just said took a lot of thinking and searching and I genuinley need your advice

boy

8. Lounge   -   #8
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Sorry. Never mind me.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    i need attention, I need to feel respected, I need to feel needed
    doesn&#39;t everyone feel that way?

im so insecure with myself
    y do u feel insecure?
    i think u should be able to just b yourself and talk about the things u wanna talk about - if your friends don&#39;t accept it or want 2 listen - they&#39;re not your real friends...u may be surprised at their reaction - maybe they don&#39;t know u have a deeper side 2 u?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    ok ive got a similar problem im wots known as the CRAZY ONE OF THE GROUP i do the stupidest things in order to make my friends like me but im always the one who the friendly insults are hit at ONLY ME and there are 10 of us
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast