Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Is What I Want

bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Hey I just wana make sure this is good..I really like this case and I want to put 2 Red cathode Fans in it and a red cathode...I think that will look tight! Lol will the red glow as well as the blue...and is that PSU very good?

Edit:...actually most of the red stuff looks kinda pink..I think the blue will look cooler..agreed??
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    yea sure.....pending on what case?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Looks awesome!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    FUCK!!! omg this is the 3rd time ive done this OMG! lol God I feel dumb..heres the link guys.. Here we go

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    lol its cool man dont worry..... and yea i think itll look cool...although im not a fan of modding

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I duno...the red would look cool cuz it would be like glowing redness bloodd..w/e lol but the blue would just look so cool..like literally it would look cold lol..and thats tight..so i duno how do yall like your lights and stuff???

Also, what is a good cathode that is BRIGHT and i pretty dark blue...anyone have some cathodes there happy with?

Thanks for all your help over the past months guys

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@14 December 2003 - 02:14
    Hey I just wana make sure this is good..I really like this case and I want to put 2 Red cathode Fans in it and a red cathode...I think that will look tight!  Lol will the red glow as well as the blue...and is that PSU very good?

Edit:...actually most of the red stuff looks kinda pink..I think the blue will look cooler..agreed??
    dont get 2 red fans w/ a red light. i got 2 blue fans w/ a blue light and the fan dont seem to show up at all when the light is turn on. but w/o the light, the 2 fans can light up the case pretty well.

hehe im looking at that case also but the blue one. im thinking of getting it after christmas

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Oh so you think just 2 fans would be better? like one in the front and one in the back? I kinda want to get the blue Cathode fans I think those would light it up well...

Blue Cathode Fan this one is kinda light blue and I want more of a dark blue..

Red Cathode Fan this one is a nice dark blue which I think looks real nice.

Blue Quad LED Fan this one is a darker blue fan which I like but I'm just not sure if it will light up alot.

So yall like having 2 colored fans rather then a cold cathode....I would think the one cold cathode would light it up much better.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    That PSU alone is $65 so I think its pretty good. I also like that case alot...The blue one is cool but just wouldnt really look good with cathodes. I only think black and silver looks good with cathodes. Well i duno lol

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@14 December 2003 - 03:16
    That PSU alone is $65 so I think its pretty good. I also like that case alot...The blue one is cool but just wouldnt really look good with cathodes. I only think black and silver looks good with cathodes. Well i duno lol
    im thinking of lighting the blue case w/ a uv light rather then a color one.
    I would think the one cold cathode would light it up much better.
    i didnt say it didnt, but when its on, u cant notice the fans at all if its the same color. and the two fans you provided should light up the case...but dimly.

i want to get this fan

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast