Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Life Sucks?

I think it does for most of us who has to endure much pain and hardship throught their entire life till death due they part from this boring world...
    if only the world realize this and care more we would all be living happier.
    we need higher quality of life, smarter people, plus end this meaningless war on oil, gas and territory control. btw, i am not going to work my entire life so someone big like microsoft can get rich on their fat lazy ass doing nothing but selling overpriced software, much of it is scam and does nothing to improve our lifestyle. This need to change or I will raise hell.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Get a puppy

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Yes, life sucks ass.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Does Life Suck?...

hmmm ... well if it does... it doesnt do it very well...

are you feeling better now you got that off your chest?..

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    life is what u make it - sounds corny - but it is so true.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Sam,

Can you be more explicit in what you mean? Then I can make a more informed reply.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Your life will only suck if you let it.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by ZaZu@14 December 2003 - 07:15
    1. Get a puppy 

2. life is what u make it - sounds corny - but it is so true.
    Here you have two sound pieces of advice...

It is no use complaining about Shell or Microsoft because you have no cash...

The key to success is language; in nearly all cases. So learn and master your native language. Success will inevitably follow...

That, "Get a puppy," is also good advice, it will help you get out more and possibly meet people.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    The first words written in Scott M. Peck's The Road Less Travelled is " Life is hard."
    Or 'difficult' I don't remember. But you get the message.
    Expect life to be made up of a series of losses. It's not that we have losses so much as what we do with those losses. Doesn't mean we can't have joy, experience love or true human ecstasy here on earth. http://leb.net/gibran/
    In our country we suck at handling loss. With any loss you grieve and a period of time experiencing that is necessary.
    In other countries humans are introduced to death at a much earlier age.
    When we realize we are not "a unique and beautiful snowflake" and that we will someday die (hopefully NOT today) then we can grasp how precious and fragile life really is.
    Cheer up it's taken me to 35 to actually feel I can be of help to my brothers and sisters.
    Oh, also check your head for a nasty human legacy of disease called Alcoholism/Addiction.

Peace.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by free2bp2p@14 December 2003 - 07:53
    The first words written in Scott M. Peck's The Road Less Travelled is " Life is hard."
    Or 'difficult' I don't remember. But you get the message.
    Expect life to be made up of a series of losses. It's not that we have losses so much as what we do with those losses. Doesn't mean we can't have joy, experience love or true human ecstasy here on earth. http://leb.net/gibran/
    In our country we suck at handling loss. With any loss you grieve and a period of time experiencing that is necessary.
    In other countries humans are introduced to death at a much earlier age.
    When we realize we are not "a unique and beautiful snowflake" and that we will someday die (hopefully NOT today) then we can grasp how precious and fragile life really is.
    Cheer up it's taken me to 35 to actually feel I can be of help to my brothers and sisters.
    Oh, also check your head for a nasty human legacy of disease called Alcoholism/Addiction.

Peace.
    A little of topic, free2bp2p, but who or what does your avatar represent...It looks like a Tibetan Lama too me....

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast