Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ban For Not Sharing...

mojava
    All I can say is ever since I left the states for SE Asia I have not been happier to share my files. I cannot believe the crap that's goin on with the riaa & sueing kids etc..........

I hope Klite+++ stays alive n goes strong & F the music/movie/software industry.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Ok this is sorta a dum question but if we live in the uk can we be sued? just thought id better ask

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Is no1 gona answer me?

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Poster
    Although not from the UK myself, some members have posted info that there is an agency in the UK following along the same lines as the RIAA and MPAA in the USA. That's all I know.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Poster
    Yeah it's the BPI (British Phonographic Industry) Website Here
    They are not as visible as the RIAA but they are actively scanning on P2P.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Naked Nudist
    Not to be mean but Not Sharing Buster you must be a dumb Arse. The main point of the Kazaa lite ++ program is to keep you from getting caught and sued by the RIAA. The feature of not letting someone see all of your files if they want to is because the RIAA is suing people with 1000 songs or more for upload. If you ever in the future become a major sharer like some of us sharing 5000 to 10,000 files you should want to use this feature unless you want to fork out 100,000's of thousands of dollars out to the RIAA in court. I use this feature always so if ya want a song that I have search for it and if ya are lucky you will find me or someone else that I have shared it with. If this doesnt make sense to you, you need to go back and use regular KAZaa, KMD like all of the rest mindless sheep out there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12