Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Arming Iraq And The Path To War

Originally posted by FatBastard@14 December 2003 - 19:40
    Parade? I missed a parade? Shit!
    So that wasn't you sending a solid stream of warm yellow fluid from a 7th floor balcony?

I should have known, as the stream was rather tight for a lady.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    He vowed never to be taken alive, if that is him what a pathetic piece of shit the "Butcher of Baghdad" is.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by RAM%ROD@14 December 2003 - 20:30
    He vowed never to be taken alive, if that is him what a pathetic piece of shit the "Butcher of Baghdad" is.
    Typical bully.

I think we can pretty much say that he has been "taken down" now.

What a fitting end, found in a hole in the ground, looking like a bag of shite.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by J'Pol@14 December 2003 - 20:59
    What a fitting end, found in a hole in the ground, looking like a bag of shite.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    FatBastard
    Edited:

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Outstanding piece of research - shows up this war on Iraq as a disgusting farce...

It’s unbelievable that so many millions are fooled by this war on terror non-sense.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Why don't you ask your self that question?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    See ??

That proves that americans are hipocrits.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Since BD has already done the US-iraq involvement, i think its worth mentioning some of the main detractors from the war namely France, Russia (and Germany):

... it is important to remember that Saddam Hussein's main supplier was the Soviet Union. He was sent its best equipment - Mig 29s, T 72 tanks, artillery, gunboats and Scud missiles.
    France, however, was also a major supplier. When he was prime minister in 1974, Jacques Chirac went to Baghdad to see Saddam Hussein, then the power in Iraq, though not yet the president.

The following year, Saddam Hussein went to France and Prime Minister Chirac showed him round a nuclear plant.

They negotiated the sale to Iraq of two French nuclear reactors. One of them was destroyed in an air raid by the Israelis in 1981 amid fears that Iraq was developing a nuclear weapon.

France also agreed to provide Iraq with 133 Mirage F1 jet fighters over a 10-year period. It is reckoned that during the 1980s, 40% of France's arms exports went to Iraq.

Japan - $4.1bn
    Russia - $3.5bn in original debt, $4.5bn in post-Soviet interest
    France - $3bn
    Germany - $ 2.4bn
    US - $2.2bn
    but at least they're not hypocritical

Source: BBC

(NB I dunno why Germany are owed so much, I think they were a major player in the oil for food deal, but if anyone has more info...)

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    The US is the main culprit by far.

The Iraqis should sue America for all its losses, including the collateral ones of the most recent and ongoing conflict.

That’s the deaths inflicted by Mr Hussein and those by US cluster bombs.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast