Thread: Gameworld Suggestion

Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    There are very many new topics posted in Gameworld every day, but if the subject is for a game which is available on multiple systems, sometimes it's difficult to determine exactly which version the poster is referring to. So I was thinking maybe the admins might want to consider creating subforums like Xboxworld, Playstationworld, Nintendoworld, and PCworld. Or would that just make things more confusing?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    me my self when i post about game's i mention the consoul type
    so no need of more Section's

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I think nightwolf has a good point not just for the reason as he mentioned the reason I stopped visiting gamesworld was the console flame wars a different section for each Console PC ect would be good

damm Ive been doing nothing but play games the last few days, shhh don't tell any Musicworld people!

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by Adster@15 December 2003 - 01:12
    I think nightwolf has a good point not just for the reason as he mentioned the reason I stopped visiting gamesworld was the console flame wars a different section for each Console PC ect would be good

damm Ive been doing nothing but play games the last few days, shhh don't tell any Musicworld people!
    i heard that ADSTER but its ok i play games alot to but with music in the background...

but yes i think that it would be a good idea atleast to try out see if it works or not

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    yes, segregate all the console fans - that'll stop the flaming, just like the '60s again
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@15 December 2003 - 08:15
    yes, segregate all the console fans - that'll stop the flaming, just like the '60s again
    Well at least I'm not trying to completely exterminate them (yet).

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    We will be having categories for the types of games next. The Gameworld forum already has 4 subcategories. However perhaps we should have one more subcategory for people who make requests on help with games (unrelated to requests for verified files or for places to download said files).